Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on December 10, 2014
These gloves are quite nice--the style is just what I was looking for. But they are small. I have an average-sized hand, and I usually have no trouble with gloves in the department stores being too small. But these gloves are snug (short-ish) in the fingers, and the heel of the glove doesn't quite reach the end of the heel of my hand. I can wear the glove, but it just feels a little off. I hope this helps anyone unsure about sizing.
on January 16, 2014
Love these! Very comfortable and warm. They are not waterproof, however, so not the best choice for packing snowballs!

Kim Smith - Louisville, KY
on May 23, 2014
Bought these for Christmas gifts, but they didn't arrive until after the holiday, but they are the warmest gloves and came in handy with our horrible Chicago winter.
on February 6, 2014
I really needed a pair of gloves. I took a chance and ordered these. I am so glad I did. I can't believe how nice and warm they are. The price is very cheap.
on March 19, 2014
These gloves are comfortable and they keep your hands warm until it gets into the teens and below. They are nice and flexible so you can move in them and also tuck them away when not in use.
Overall for the price, a fantastic buy.
on March 6, 2014
The gloves are not as warm as I had hoped. The seam ripped on a finger -- both the outer and inner seams -- the first time I wore the gloves.
on November 22, 2014
really warm! i just wish they looked cuter... they're also a bit too large
on February 11, 2014
soft
warm and she loves the feel of the gloves
keeps her hand warm
great fit and easy to clean
on March 3, 2015
If paying $4.00 for a pair of decent gloves seems to good to be true, then it is!. They're awful! They were too small and didn't fit properly; the binding at the wrist end of each glove came apart a week after wearing them; and the velcro strip came off of both gloves so it no longer fastens. They're just shoddy, cheap gloves.
on June 21, 2014
If you want warm, thick, snuggly gloves, these are perfect. I bought them because I had coveted someone else's. My hands are very hard to keep warm and these do the job. I got them on sale during the off season, and they were a steal. The shipping takes a little while, but they are well worth the wait.