Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on June 10, 2013
I bought this to replace a 5 year old 17" Dell laptop, which had become too sluggish and kept shutting down. I use it for my home office, so it is on daily and used quite a lot. I love the fast response, loads programs quickly, and the large monitor lets me see everything clearly. I like the wireless keyboard and mouse. With this set up I have more room on my desk than with the old 17" laptop. I did not like that it came with Windows 8, which most other people also complain about. But after watching a couple of You Tube videos and doing other web searches for help, I am learning how to use it. It is still frustrating when I need to do something quickly. But as for the computer itself, I am very happy with it, and would recommend it.
on June 19, 2013
Well I Love this computer, it is a all in one. It take up very little space. It doesn't give off a lot of heat like my last CPU. I live in the Caribbean where it is warm this time of the year. So I am not sweating when I sit before this computer. Like I did with my last computer. Also I don't have no wire to deal with. the only thing I plugged into it was my faithful old hp printer. which I had was to go on the hp website to get it install because it is not window 8 compatible. Also this computer is window 8. which I figured out how to use within a week. oh yes less I forget this computer has 5usb port plus a card read. one more thing, when I turn on this computer, it take less than a minute to load up.
My two disappointment, It is listed as 20 inches, and the monitor does measure 20 inches, but there is a inch or more rim and both side of the monitor, so that make the viewing screen almost 18inches wide. Also the built in speakers are not very loud. but I stil love it.
on May 31, 2013
I really like this computer! Nice size screen, comfortable keyboard. Unfortunately, it has Windows 8, and I am not comfortable with it. I am not a computer geek, so I definitely needed help setting it up and it was even a frustration for my help. Although, I understand there will be some updates to Windows 8 in a couple of weeks that might improve things. I just needed a computer to do the basics, and this one seems to fit my needs quite well.
on July 4, 2013
Had to replace stolen computers and I love the fact that everything is contained in the monitor, like an iMac. No more bulky tower around my feet. And it has a beautiful display, great sound - don't even need external speakers or a subwoofer. It truly is an All-In-One solution for the PC lover.
on July 7, 2013
I got this computer for my mom who is still attempting to adjust to the technological age. Her other HP desktop with Windows 7 crashed and we finally decided to get this one. First of all, it took me around 10minutes to set up from box to desk. Windows 8 has taken my mom some adjustment, however it is extremely user friendly (my mom can navigate it, and just for reference, my mom usually has to call me to find out how to access her email, so yeah this is pretty user friendly). The 20-inch is plenty big and has decent graphics (have yet to watch a movie on it, however it has decent streaming graphics, not the best but good enough). The startup is very fast and the whole system is linked to your microsoft email account (my mom didn't have one prior so we just made one up for her as the computer prompted upon set up).

Basically, I have not had time to fiddle with this computer a lot, however it is a great computer for someone who mainly wants to check work emails, do the basic Microsoft Office/webpage work, and it's great for social networking. The graphics are decent and the wireless keyboard and mouse add to the declutter that this all-in-one provides. It's self-explanatory and a great computer for the price. Honestly, for $500 this is probably the best computer an average tech user can get.
on August 2, 2013
I love my new Dell Inspiron One 2020!! After comparing pricing at several sites and big box stores, Amazon had the best deal! I got the fastest computer with the largest memory at the lowest price!! My All-In-One takes very little space and comes complete with a cordless keyboard and mouse! Out of the box the unit was easy to work with and use. I love my NEW Dell and have had no problems with Windows 8! Best deal ever!! Thanks again, Amazon!
on July 23, 2013
The computer is very nice, but after many years, from DOS to Windows 7, I'm just not ready to learn an overwhelming change to 8.

Only change I would suggest is a longer cord. With the power supply neatly affixed to the "neck" of the stand, the remaining cord to a wall socket is just to short.
on August 14, 2013
I love my new Dell. It's easy to use. and there is no assembly needed. Just plug in and start surfing. I am so pleased with this purchase that I am glad that I waited to buy another one. The warranty is an added bonus. You need to try it and you'll love it too.
on July 14, 2014
I had no problems with this computer which we bought for my mother. 3 weeks after the warranty expired this computer did too. Went black in the midst of using it, new power cable tried, other outlets tried. Hours wasted on the phone with Dell's non-helpful customer service. I will never buy another.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2014
This computer was pretty slow and clunky to begin with but after a year and a half of ownership, the hard drive is failing. And Dell customer service could not have been less helpful when I explained that my warranty expired six weeks ago. Although they would gladly sell me another hard drive. I've been a Dell customer for 15 years but I won't buy another one of their products.