Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 19, 2014
The reviews say these run small, so I ordered a size bigger than normal. I ordered two pairs in different colors. Despite supposedly being the same size, one pair fit and one pair was way too small. They both say they're the same size on the tag.
11 comment| 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2014
I never order clothes online because I am so picky and I usually hate a lot of pants I try on. I had an amazon gift card and decided to just give it a try! I'm glad I did! These pants are actually not bad! I will def get more colors!! I got the royal blue and they are pretty true to the color on the screen. I am 5'3" and weigh 116 lbs and got a size 3. They are a little snug but I think after I wear them they will stretch out a little and fit perfectly. I'm sure if I went with the larger size they would be too loose after I wore them all day. Material is soft and stretchy and seems pretty sturdy. Hope this helps someone!
11 comment| 109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 24, 2014
Several sizes too small for my daughter who typically wears a size 3/4 and could barely zip a sz 7 in these pants.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon July 19, 2015
These jeans are extremely soft and comfortable. I like that they are slim-fitting while still having enough stretch to not feel constricting. The color is also very accurate to the pictures.

Then, there's the sizing. As many other reviewers have noted, these jeans run small. For perspective, I am 5'5" and weigh 120 lbs. I am consistently a size 3/size 26 in all of my pants. I heeded the advice of the other reviewers and ordered a size 5. It fit like a size zero. I returned it and ordered a size 7. It fit like a size 1. I returned them again and ordered a size 9. The 9 fit perfectly. Although it was a pain returning and re-ordering multiple times, I am very happy to have found the size that fits me. Just be aware that you'll likely need to go well more than one size up (I went three sizes up).
review image review image
on July 9, 2014
Run way too small! Would not waste my money again.
on January 13, 2014
These pants are sooooo small. I usually wear a size 10 or 12 women pant so i ordered a 13. I gave these to my friend that wears a size 4 normally and they fit her perfectly.
on May 14, 2014
I saw that these pants ran small so I ordered 1 size larger. I ordered a 7 and it was more like a 0. I showed a friend of mine and they asked if I ordered children's pants by accident. The packaging and tags all showed 7. I didn't think it was even worth ordering another pair because I have no idea what size I would wear according to their sizing.
on December 19, 2013
I was pretty nervious when ordering because I was not sure what size to go with. I did not want them to be skin tight, but I also did not want the waist to be to big either. I am 5'11 and weigh 155 lbs and I orders a size 9 and they fit perfectly and are very comfertable.
on February 22, 2014
The size 3 was too small. I am 5'2 and about 112 pounds. The length of these pants was fine for me, but I could barely tug them up over my fat butt. I reordered a size 5. Hopefully they will fit better because I really like these pants.
on June 26, 2015
Soooooooooo small and not as pictured. They are teal. Sent them back immediately.