Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on September 8, 2013
This speaker system sound is great. The CD player works very smoothly, the radio stays on signal and the blue tooth is like the best. I can be in another room with my iphone and listen to music no problem. For the price and quality this is a must have on vacation or any travel let alone at home.
11 comment|165 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 30, 2013
My best purchase in 2013. It works smoothly and it saves a lot of space. All my devices connects smoothly with it via Bluetooth: iPad; BlackBerry, Android phone and Kindle HD.
0Comment|108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2014
This was an excellent purchase- I would recommend it to anyone. Came quickly and love the sleek design. Radio picks up great.
on April 28, 2015
I was so excited when I got this. Connecting my phone to it was simple, the sound was spectacular, the CD player was awesome! ...until... Not even two weeks later and the CD door is stuck open. Fortunately it still plays my CDs... Mostly. Sometimes it will start a song halfway through, sometimes it will stutter (on a brand new, completely scratch/dirt free disc)...

Everything else seems to be fine but I did buy this for the CD player.

Edit: Exchanged the broken one for a new one. So far everything seems fine except that the remote died a day after I received it and the clock won't keep time. I set it at 10 pm (or rather 2200, because it also won't get off military time). Almost twelve hours later, the clock is one hour and fifteen minutes behind real time. But if that's all that's wrong, I'm fine with it. I didn't buy the thing for it's clock function.
review image
on February 7, 2014
was looking to find something slimmer to replace old chunkier one for bedroom an found this one to be the best lowest price love it!!
on January 3, 2014
Met all my expectations, easy to use too. Sounded pretty nice, I mean I wasn't expecting Bose sound so it was purfect for what I paid
on August 28, 2013
I got this through a rewards program for my credit card, not through amazon. Bluetooth, line-in, remote, USB ports all work. I haven't tested the radio tuner. Speakers are soft and don't get super loud, which I prefer for my use. The first major setback is that the clock falls about 10 minutes behind every 24 hours or so (so you're constantly resetting it). The second is that the CD player doesn't play CDs, the CD will spin and the display blinks 'NO'

Since I got it using points, I'm going to hang on to it because all the other functions seem to work fine, but buyer beware, if I paid for this I would be very disappointed with it!
66 comments|128 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 19, 2014
I haven't had time but I need to return it as the cd player does not work. I am very diappointed
33 comments|50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 22, 2014
CD player didn't work and other function only intermittenly. bad design the way the CDs load from front. Difficult to load without laying it on its side.
on April 9, 2014
I am so happy to have this wireless system in my kitchen. It automatically recognizes my iphone and ipad after the first sync, I just turn it on and voilá! It is, however, not very sofisticated. The sound is good but not spectacular and the remote seems to go crazy every now and then... but for the price I paid I am not surprised. It fulfills the purpose I bought it for and I enjoy it a lot. Thanks!