Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: FULL TILT Skater Skirt
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 19, 2013
This is honestly the most adorable skirt I own at the moment, it's so simple it can be dressed up or down with ease. It's a bit stretchy so it will give a little bit of leeway in the size. I absolutely adore this and will be wearing it all the time. :)
on November 2, 2013
this skirt is great. I love the way it sits and the way it moves. Its super versatile and can go with almost anything. it does sit above my belly button, but still shows some midriff with a crop top. I think its wonderful. Well worth the money I payed
on May 17, 2015
Honestly, the best skirt I've owned. I've tried finding others like it, however they're just not the same. The only problem I have is that it forms those little balls of fabric all over, but that nay just be because of how old mine is. I literally just searched through order histories to find this.
review image
on November 1, 2013
I love skater skirts. The material is a little thick, but acceptable. After wearing the dress a few times, however, there are little balls of fabric forming. (I don't know the proper term).
on March 23, 2014
Wasn't as great as I expected. It's pretty thick but that's not a bother for me. The sizing is a bit weird. I don't no why some people said it was to small cuz that was the opposite for me. I am 5'2 and my weight is approximately 118 pounds, I ordered a small but it looks more like a medium. It stops a little above my knees and even when I pull it up it falls back down (unless I fold it) (I wanted to wear it with a crop top). That's pretty much the only thing I can complain about. I hope I helped out when it come to picking a size
on June 15, 2013
I love this skirt very much! The versatility of it is phenomenal, as a couple of weeks ago I went to a banquet and dressed it up but a few days ago I went shopping with a group of friends and wore it casually. I ordered a medium which is my normal size and it fit like a dream! Tilly's is a great store and I would recommend this product to anyone who is even remotely interested in it!
on December 6, 2013
Very pretty, it is too short for me, good quality, it fits very good but ir reminds me of a bell because it is to "wide" i dont like that i would it prefer a more narrow skirt. I bought it to wear it with leggins so the lenght it is not a problem in that case, but if you want to wear it with nothing under but your panties i think it would look pretty only if you have skinny legs. BEWARE OF THE WIND

good seller, fast shipping
on January 11, 2014
this skirt is exactly what i wanted. it does a fabulous job of accenting my curves while also being long enough in the back to cover my butt, even if you've got a little more than average area to cover back there. the waist band is stretchy but also stays in place and it flows perfectly off of your hips. i love this skirt. oh, and the shipping was relatively fast. thanks tillys!
on January 18, 2014
Can be worn casually or for high-class events.
You can do practically anything with the skirt, just be careful about the wind blowing it up.
I would recommend this to anyone~

Would definitely buy from this seller again!
on November 27, 2014
the skirt was longer at one side than the other? which i found very odd so i would always put the longer part in the back but it still didn't look right because the seem would go right down the frond of me. it also would attract a unordinary amount of hair and lint. but i mean over all it was still cute.

See 1 answered question