Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lee Men's Modern Series Relaxed Fit Bootcut Jean
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 24, 2014
Nice jeans, except for the cut. My fault for not realizing that MODERN SERIES means TIGHT. I was looking for the original to replace my existing relaxed fit boot cut Lees. These were too tight for my thighs. I'm average build, borderline atheltic, and they were like spandex.
on March 11, 2014
I have had stretch jeans in the past and was looking for some good new stretch jeans. I found them with these jeans. They have a good look and the fit was right on. I'm an avid motorcycle rider, 15,000 miles a year, and typically ride 200 miles at a time whenever I ride. These jeans are awesome for that purpose and the comfort is awesome.
on September 20, 2013
These are "low riders" or "hip huggers". The cut is youthful. Although there is more crotch room than you would expect. The material is very thin. All this aside, after wearing them for a few hours, they stretched out to a somewhat acceptable fit. I am older, but very fit.
on January 28, 2014
These feel great - just a few notes - 1) order one inch down from what you normally wear in the waist- they fit a little looser than other jeans AND they definitely stretch out after you wear them until the next time they go in the dryer 2) length is longer - so go a size down on this as well (two inches) I tried a 34x32 what I normally wear in other Lee jeans - but way too loose and long. I settled on a 33x30
on January 14, 2016
These jeans run a little tight... Let's just say that all our friends know exactly how big my husband's package is when he wears them. That's okay, it's pretty hilarious when he scares people!

So if you want these jeans, but you have a big butt (and maybe other things) and you cannot lie- Order a Size UP ;)
on December 4, 2014
My son loves these jeans. He is 6'4, 230 lbs., 17 & very picky about his jeans. I have bought other brands but had to return them. Lee seem to fit him the best. Relaxed fit, bootcut & orange fabric around the waist and zipper area are well made. Darker colors are his choice. I wash(cold water) & dry them inside out. Pull them out slightly damp & hang them up to dry completely. So far color doesn't fade. Jeans keep their length & shape. Thanks Lee!
on March 13, 2014
I am "blessed" with "athletic" thighs whilst having a 30" waist, so jeans have always been quite tricky for me. I gave these a go on the basis that they were "relaxed" and "stretch", plus many reviewers mentioned that they seemed quite a large / relaxed fit. Well, not in my case - I could hardly get them on, even with the stretch fabric.

I wouldn't give them a bad review just because they don't fit me - they seemed nice enough if you can get into them, but if you have athletic thighs I'd stick with e.g. Lucky Brand 181s, which fit me perfectly.
on March 1, 2016
Love the quality of these jeans. The only issue I've had was inconsistent sizing.

Bought 32x30 a while ago and they fit perfectly. Decided to reorder the same size and the new pair was awfully small, length was 3 inches shorter and waist at about 2 inches smaller than the old pair (granted, the old pair did stretch a bit during wear, but the difference between two pairs was still huge). In the end, had to go 33x32 to get the same size as the old pair.
on May 19, 2015
Bought these at Kohl's initially, like the fit, went back for more and in typical Kohl's fashion they didn't have anymore so I went to Amazon. If you find yourself squatting or kneeling or just moving around a lot in general while wearing jeans, these are great, they have a bit of nylon or spandex woven into the denim so pants give you a wider range of motion than most jeans. Super comfortable and not too bad to wear in hot weather either.
on December 17, 2013
Thin material already frayed at the cuff, cheap zipper, bright orange trim, and larger in the waste than the old style. I remember the days when the best jeans were made in America. Sadly, those days seem to be gone.