Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

Price:$16.99 - $18.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on January 26, 2015
Great product fits perfect. I'm 5'1" 215lbs and bought and xxl. Just ordered 2 more. Bought these to wear at gym but, very nice for street wear.
review image
11 comment27 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 10, 2014
I'm 6', 175 lbs. Wouldn't say athletic build, but a toned skinny. I can get away just fine wearing US medium size shirts all the time. Larges are usually the right length, but too loose around the waist. THIS shirt I felt like I got it from baby gap. I ordered the US large and this thing was right at my belt length. It fit well on body but WAY short. Hopefully this can help with sizing a bit.
0Comment33 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 26, 2013
Like anything in life, with few exceptions, you get what you pay for. These H2H shirts are no exception- a price tag worth paying for. I'm from the States, average build for my height, and this product is sized for smaller frames. If you like *REALLY* tight clothing go for your regular size (Large if you get Large), if you want a fitted yet comfortable look, go a size up for certain. The hood is not overly large, don't expect it to fall into your face ever. I really like the heavy duty cotton material. Great stuff!
on June 21, 2015
Completely caught off guard with the quality of this shirt! I bought it for the gym and now i don't even wanna wear it there because if's that nice lol.

The fabric is thick and the fit is slim, like a 2-Xist tank top but thicker cotton. The hoodie just adds that extra badass-ness to the whole thing. The fit is just as expected, i wear a size medium in tank tops and went with a US medium on my order, perfect fit.

Definitely buying more.
on February 10, 2014
Trust those sizing options. I usually wear a large shirt (US) and got the Asian XL (which is US Medium). I thought it would stretch out a little. But it's a tad small than I expected. That was my mistake for underestimating the size chart.
on August 14, 2015
I love love love love love love love love love, you get the point, this shirt. I have 3 of them now. I use them at the gym. Luckily I was blessed with only one tattoo and more hair than the BRO scene, so I just look kinda like a ninja in mine. Which is great for working out. It is also great because it helps to keep my neck and head warm. I know that seems weird when you sweat, but between reps and such I get cold in those areas, this helps me stay comfortable.

Now keep in mind these are NOT shirts for people who are afraid to show EXACTLY the muscles they are packin. Everything shows through but not in a bad way, the material is thick and absorbent and I think I mentioned, YOU LOOK LIKE A NINJA!
on July 9, 2013
it came within a few days of ordering and a day before the expected delivery. reading reviews, i ordered a size larger than what i am in US size. glad i did. it fits just right. (not sure if i want to wash it though. don't want it to shrink). i'm a female and i always wear men's small, so i ordered asain L (US M). love the color! will order again
on January 15, 2015
I look great in this hoodie! I'm 6'2 170lbs and slight muscle build and I got the US XL. It fits a little loose and that's perfect for growing room or shrinkage! I'd highly recommend the hoodies. I bought the sleeveless non-hoodies and they sucked. The necks were way to wide (imagine a wife beater with the straps on your shoulders instead of them on or around your traps).
on May 23, 2015
I'm a 5'4", 130 pounds and athletic build female. I bought the US M/Asia L size sleeveless with a hood, and had it well within the estimated delivery time. It fits well, not too tight and not very loose, and can be used as a shirt, over a compression shirt (for physical training, a walk, or a run), and even over a normal shirt. Best suited as a shirt or over compression or fitted gear. I really like it, the hood fits well if I need it, and it works great as part of my usual gym gear or even as an every day, out-and-about piece. It didn't shrink when I washed it (tested it in the heat) and the hood fell a little better over my head after one or two washes. Be sure you order a little bigger than you usually would, just in case. I usually wear a small in anything out of the men's section, medium for women's. Definitely getting more!
on December 26, 2013
Ordered an Large. Fits tighter than a medium shirt will and when i have my arms stretched out (not up), the shirt shows my bellybutton.
Once again, this is an Extra Large and it fits worse than a medium, and it hasn't even been washed yet.

I tried putting the hood on, the shirt is too tight to have the hood on, as well, when i put the hood on, the shirt wears as if it were a tube top.

I will be returning it.