Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on April 13, 2014
I bought some CK underwear a while back and reviewed them as being excellent. I thought I'd give these Hugo Boss's a try, and to be honest, they don't fit as well. I bought the same size as I did with my CK's, and these fit a little smaller which is a detriment to the comfort...
on April 10, 2015
I've been shopping for a new favorite brief. These might be it. In the last couple of weeks I've ordered 2-Xist, Papi, Fruit of the Loom, etc. These Hugo Boss are my #1 fave, followed by Papi, then 2-Xist and FOL last. The reason I like these best is that the fabric is super thin and stretchy, and the defined pouch gives you pronounced room and support. I hate those thick Grandpa "BVD" briefs that smoosh your crotch flat up against you, and they're so thick you are hot and sweaty. These Hugo Boss shorts are wicked thin, super breathable, and hug you in all the right places for all day comfort. They're also high on the hip so you feel like you can move freely. Who needs all that extra material and thickness and bulk of most briefs? Unless you live in Alaska!
on March 5, 2014
I started wearing these when they were made in Isreal then Egypt over ten years ago. It was tough to find a low rise XXL Brief. They were generous in size and comfortable. Then manufacturing went to Bangledesh and they were tighter. The current ones are from Thailand and they are about the same. I'm no jumbo - 42" waist. The quality has always been excellent and they last a long time but they are a little skimpy on sizing a true XXL.
on August 12, 2014
These are great. There is better out there but bang-for-your-buck these are hands down the best value. I recently dropped over $100 in different styles and makes to find the "right" brief, these are at the top of my list (I do like the CK steel micro more but they are significantly more expensive). Fit true to size I found, good support and comfort. For heavier guys like me these do fit well, lots of things like these frequently just get made larger but the proportions are off and they aren't comfortable, NOT these, they are great!
on June 17, 2015
All's good, comfortable waistband, nice mainly cotton but small amount of stretch. I think order one size larger unless you are in good shape and like a "trim" fit. If you want breathing room just pretend your pants waist size is 2 inches larger and buy accordingly. The gray/black set is what I got and they are attractive, tasteful, good value for the $. I only dinged a star because size chart needs tweaking. Other larges from other brands that I have already are uniformly roomier.
on December 15, 2014
Very nice underwear for this price. I love HUGO BOSS and have a lot of different pieces from this brand. But bought underwear for the first time and really happy with it. Feels good to the skin and looks good too. Will definitely buy more of this in different colors.
on December 31, 2013
I liked the Hugo Boss style and based sizing initially on another one of their products in my possession and I required more room in pouch area so I returned planning to re-order a larger size and did so right after I received my refund the very next day after notifying Amazon, unheard of anywhere else I ever shopped. Great job Amazon!!! The replacement came today and size large fits perfectly.
on August 28, 2013
Not only are these comfortable, but they look great on my husband as well. He normally has a problem with the fit of the bottoms being too large, but these are a slimmer cut and fit better than most brands.
on June 22, 2013
They are made of very soft cotton and fit just right. The slanted and larger leg opening is what matters the most in his case. Wouldn't doubt in ordering them again.
on September 14, 2014
They fit perfectly. I would buy them again.
One note though: I come from europe, I tried to buy underwear in other shops like sears or similar, the sizes are completely different; a small in sears is like 10 times bigger than this one.

See 1 answered question