Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on June 11, 2013
This arrived as advertised and was shipped in a timely manner. I couldn't believe the 8gb until it arrived and I was able to verify.

I have several Clip+ players but this is the only one that I have found in blue with 8gb. I use the internal memory for music and audio books. I have put in a 32gb micro SD card and use that as a flash drive (just remember to change the USB mode setting to MSC not Auto). The larger the SD card however the longer the wait for it to update after changes. I have found this to be a small, user friendly little player with good battery life. The FM radio and voice recorder are also very functional.

The 4GB USB flash drive makes an attractive conversation piece.
on May 21, 2013
I love this little MP3 player. Easy to use and understand interface. It's tiny so it really can go anywhere and it has a great 8GB storage, so I can put a large chunk of my library on it without having to expand the memory. Plus I can record off of FM, which is what I really wanted it for.

The cute little Bamboo USB Flash drive is nice too and works.

Definitely recommend!!!
on July 15, 2013
I bought this as a replacement for my previous Sansa Clip 2G, and have been thoroughly satisfied with this purchase. This clip+ has an FM radio, which the clip did not have, so I've used that a few times, when I was trying to finish listening to news or something after getting out of the car. Really, the only thing I don't like is the length of the USB cable that came with this purchase. It's about 6" long (or short), and consequently, the clip just hangs down when plugged into the computer tower; can't set it on anything. Fortunately, I am able to use the USB cable that I used with my previous clip. Love the location of the power button on top, rather than on the side like the clip. More than meets my expectations. And the bonus with this purchase was the bamboo flash drive, which is absoutlely beautiful (and useful)! I typically use this player on my way to/from work, riding public transportation, and walking to/from my office. Get good headphones and you'll get a great sound.....it makes a difference, as I bought some cheaper headphones a while back for use with my clip, and did not get godo sound quality.
on June 11, 2013
I've always liked SanDisk for their MP3 players. I had a different Sansa Clip MP3 player that I gave as a gift, but I wanted another one. When this deal came along, it was perfect. Highly recommend this seller!
on July 19, 2013
all I wanted was some device to listen to audio books. the price is great for the purpose I had in mind. simple to load books. simple to operate. can stop anywhere by just turning off. can resume at the same point by just turning back on. perfect.
on December 6, 2013
I received an MP3 player that did not have FM radio as advertised. The seller (BlueProton) so kindly said I could return it AT MY OWN EXPENSE and PAY a 20% RESTOCKING FEE. How considerate. The only reason I chose this player was for the radio capability. Ridiculous. The MP3 player seemed okay, but there are cheaper ones available that are just as good. Don't buy from this seller!!!! Don't do it! Don't do it!! Don't do it!!!!! This is the only problem I've ever had with an Amazon purchase. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!! UPDATE: I went ahead and returned the item, and never received a refund. When I contacted BlueProton, they said they never received the returned item. How convenient for them. So now, I'm out the original cost AND the return shipping. Avoid BlueProton at all costs! Anything they have available for sale (to rip you off with) is available from a company with more integrity.
on July 14, 2013
Simple and easy to use.
What I really like is I can add mp3 music files by simply copying them directly from my computer to the Sansa, without going through the interface of Windows Media Player or I-tunes.
Control is through a USB and mini-USB interface.
When finished I just unplug the USB; no need to go through eject/remove menu, as the Sansa takes care of that on it's own.
My cellphone charger will power the Sansa; a nice convenience.

I use this in my car stereo and home stereo. The home stereo requires an auxiliary cord (rca mini-stereo).
I'm not a user of headphones or ear buds, so find another reviewer if that is your goal.

I am replacing an IPOD nano 5th gen with this Sansa.
The simple interface of the Sansa has moved me out of the Apple camp.
on November 2, 2013
The headphone jack was received broken. The sound comes out distorted and incredibly low. Sent the equipment back over a month ago and haven't heard a single thing from the company.
on October 18, 2013
I bought this in July and a week ago the battery decided to not hold a charge. It's non functional now. Blue Proton/Amazon will not let me return it (past the return window) so I am out the money I spent. Think twice before buying this one.

Update: I kept after Amazon and they got Blue Proton to send me another refurbished one. Will add feedback if this one breaks.

Update 2014: The new one they sent me is working fine. I believe the problem is with charging. I picked up a usb plug for a standard wall socket and have had no problems. It gives the battery a better charge. Also, you need to shut it off after charging, otherwise it stays on, depleting the freshly charged battery-poor design.
on July 10, 2013
This is a practical, little multi player, it accepts almost everything that sounds, can play audiobooks, podcast and audio formats it also have a radio receptor very useful
The recording part is very good with quality in the microphone and it also has a timer for those who buy it thiking in jogging or activities that require timed sessions