Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 22, 2014
Print is of good quality and the fit is perfect. Material feels like it will breathe well on the warmer days but doesn't feel cheap. The design leaves no wonder to my feelings about my country. All the PC apologizers can kiss my a**.
on December 16, 2013
I was afraid that I would receive this and find a made in China tag and then have to throw it out due
to the irony. Don't laugh that happens a lot with clothes touting such an Iconic American message. Luckily I did not have to do that. looks good fits well. Its just a T-Shirt tho so no Wows and such from me, but I like it a lot.
on January 26, 2014
I bought the shirt because of the image, but this has the best feel on skin from any shirt! I'll be wearing it for another 20 years if some idiot on the 405 doesn't come into my lane and kill me. In which case I will die with it on.
on July 24, 2015
The design was not destressed vintage it was a standard screen print. As for the fit only order if you like turtleneck t'shirts. The fabric feels like it might be nice if I was willing to wear it.
review image
on July 9, 2015
I love the color, the print and the quality. My only trouble was the size.

Typically I'm a large in most men's t-shirts. I weigh 178 and stand 5'8". This t-shirt, however, fit me rather largely. So much larger that I feel scrawny in it. If I could purchase this again I think I would go with a size smaller. Hopefully someone has and can post their review on its fit.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon May 25, 2015
I recently saw a traditional yellow "Don't Tread On Me" t-shirt and wanted to get it but my wife hated the color. Well, I didn't want to wear a shirt that she would complain about so I got digging around here on Amazon and found this one. It doesn't have the traditional look of the one that we are all familiar with but I did like the design.

The shirt came packaged well and I was pleased to see that it is made out of 100% USA made cotton. It is a tag less shirt so you don't have to worry about a label itching your neck. The design on the shirt is nice and I don't see any imperfections with the print process. It fits as expected. I wear a medium and it fits like all my other mediums. The green color is equivalent to old army gear and I like the way it looks. I am really pleased with it and do recommend.
on June 8, 2016
I'm in between a large & medium through the shoulders, but a solid medium through the trunk. This shirt fits kinda tight. Would've been nice if it were longer too. There's no way it would stay tucked in if you wanted it to. The shirt's soft though, and the design is pretty cool.
on March 31, 2016
This is an awesome shirt. I'm a huge fan of the Gadsden flag and for many reasons. I love the symbolism of the Gadsden flag considering the use of the rattlesnake as the symbol for freedom. Rattlesnakes are beautiful and often avoid confrontation, however, if one tries to impose themselves to it or tries to step on it - it will strike back.

The print quality is fantastic and the updated rattlesnake design looks awesome. The shirt is made of thin fabric which makes it great for Summer wear and it will help keep you cool during warm days. I ordered a Large shirt and it fits quite loose than other shirts in that size. I figure it's because it has yet to be washed since I'm reviewing this on the day I first put it on.

Concealed carry? This shirt does great for concealed carry, its loose fit and dark colors do a great job for it.

Overall, it's a great shirt. It looks cool, keeps me feeling cool, and fits well. What more could I ask for?
on December 10, 2013
I like the way the shirt looks, but I'm a big guy and it fits funny. I don't know how else to describe it, but it went to that drawer fat guys put stuff thinking one day theyll lose the weight and be able to wear it. Fat guys know what I mean.
on July 9, 2014
I really liked this shirt for husband. It was ok when we first got it but didnt look that great on him. It was ok though. But now it has shrunk so short it looks like a half shirt from the 80's on a big man. Not cool. Im mad i spent almost $30 for this shirt.

See 1 answered question