Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 25, 2013
I live in N.C. and it gets hot in the summer and I do construction work so 80% of my time is spent outside in the heat this has been a life saver there light weight they really do keep you cool trough the day. i love this product.
on December 8, 2013
Different colors have different lengths. Keep sticking to teal/navy cause other colors are 3 to 4 inches longer. The teal and navy are trunk lengths and don't ride down my leg like the other longer colors.
I prefore shorter inseam then longer inseam. Over all I love them, they keep everything in place and stay where they need to stay. Choose teal/navy.
on July 14, 2013
No pulling, tugging or stretching, just great support all day. My boys have never been happier. Tried the Cotton blend as well and love them equally. Thanks, Jockey!
on December 22, 2014
I'm not a huge boxer brief fan, but I decided to give these a shot and I love them! Super comfy (I did size up to XXL, I normally get XL), great support, and the legs are not too tight. These don't end up bunched up in your crotch like a lot of boxers briefs. The fabric is so smooth and light it feels like yours not wearing anything. I'd highly recommend these!
VINE VOICEon June 13, 2013
I have the sport versions of these boxers and the microfiber are much softer, comfortable and drier. I'm a size 32-33 waist but i get the large size as I find they run small and too tight. The 4 star rating is because both these microfiber and the sport versions the H pouch is much too tight and difficult to get your pip out to use the bathroom. Its very very tight, they need to loosen that up a little. Other than that they are great. I use them for regular underwear when its hot and humid out and also for going to the gym. No rubbing, chafing at all. Sometimes the legs did ride up a little but nothing major to be uncomfortable.
on February 26, 2015
I'd gotten a free boxer brief at Belk before when buying two mid-rise briefs (something I'll never do again), and I enjoyed it very much. That's why I bought these. The green swirl is my favorite, it looks good on me. Plus, it keeps everything in its proper place. One word of warning though: be careful not to get too aroused. The microfiber holds your penis in place, which can really make things interesting downstairs when you're trying to sleep.
on August 31, 2014
The band is not as pliable as one would think. Made of some material with what seems like softened plastic in the fiber? Not really uncomfortable, just strange, I think.
Plan on pulling this band down when you need to go, 'cause only the smallest bean is ever getting out of that contraption they have for access. Really, if you think about it as a "Guillotine" you will get a good picture. Maybe they are made for men who sit down, which many of us sometimes do. But if you are going to make an access, make it so that there is ingress and egress without damage to the resident! Another star when they make it larger.
on July 23, 2014
I've tried other similar synthetic men's underwear (like Ex-Officio), and have to say this is a fabulous product. It fits perfectly. Feels almost like it's not there. It really does wick away moisture. The contoured H-fly design truly provides no-gap support. And, most importantly, it always feels cool -- I never feel "hot & sweaty" like I do in other brands. Highly recommend it.
on March 17, 2016
These are by far the most comfortable underwear I've worn. They fit as expected, but they do fit skin tight. Not as tight as compression briefs, but along those lines. One reviewer said the fit was "intense," and maybe that's the best word for it, at least for people used to boxers or cotton briefs. Perhaps that's why some people like them larger. The material is soft, breathable, and cool. They support very well and do not ride up at all. The pouch could be a little bigger, but the material gives a lot more than cotton, so it's not a big problem for me. I actually like the horizontal fly a lot better than a traditional vertical one; it's easy enough to use and there's no chance of slipping out of it.
on November 15, 2014
These fit quite nicely, and are quite comfortable to wear. Unfortunately, I found the weird pouch fly to be rather unwieldy, which, while not a deal-breaker, does mean that I probably won't be wearing these as much as my underwear with normal flies.