Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on January 29, 2014
We needed a phone system that included one corded phone. This prevents it from "walking off" and being missing when trying to answer! The phone has Caller ID announcement which I really like. The only problem is that the receiver buzzes a little when talking. Probably a feedback issue. It is better when the volume is turned down. This system was the best price when I was looking.
on February 13, 2016
A great phone. First cordless phones where the batteries are actually lasting. I have had this phone for 2 years and it still works like new. Has many wonderful funtions. A very practical phone for a very busy home.
on September 15, 2014
Great item.
on February 26, 2014
TO MUCH STATIC NOISE.KEYS ARE TO DIM.Reverberation[ECHO].MY LAST LAND LINE PHONE WAS AT&T AND IT WAS Excellent-Attractive-Stable AND THE SOUND WAS GREATNESS.FOR NOW I M REJECTING AT&T PRODUCT.APPREHENSION AND UNEASINESS HAS SET IN WITH THIS COMPANY LAND LINE PHONES.I CALL AT&t ABOUT THE PHONE AND ALL I KEEP GETTING ARE RECORDING ON WHAT TO DO.I TRY NONE OF THEN WORK.-thanks but no thanks---Jose Concepcion--
on September 6, 2015
at&t phone is better than others i have tried
on April 15, 2014
I gave this 5 stars because you don't have to have a phone outlet in each room. I also have a phone when the power is out. Love them and they talk to you to. They announce who is calling you. Truly amazing.
on April 7, 2014
This is a great product at a great price. We us it with VoIP throughout the house. Love the intercom feature.
on March 26, 2014
Easy to install, works very well and the speakerphone is quite decent. I cannot believe how cheap these things have got over the years but this feels like a quality unit and performs like one. The base unit will perform basic phone operations without power.
on March 16, 2014
The phones and answering machine work well. I like the large font on the base unit. This device is really easy to use.
on February 27, 2014
The cordless phones sound tinny when they are in use and have some static.. The corded phone is fine when in use.