Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Elizabeth Cook Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 25, 2015
This was really easy to use. the video quality was nice. the connection to the internet was great. However, it did not last a year. the lens retraction mechanism broke and it can not be used anymore.
on July 7, 2014
The first time I ordered this camera, I received one that was broken. Amazon took it back and refunded my money. I ordered another one, and it works perfectly. The camera was for my 16 year old daughter. She LOVES it!!! She has showed me a few awesome features that the camera has. It has the ability to send her pictures directly to her Facebook page and directly to her iPhone camera! It was a great purchase for a teenager!
on April 20, 2014
I bought this kit because it had everything I needed. It was a great buy. As far as the camera goes, it's a great camera with plenty of options. The camera walks you through a setup that makes it easy to use even for an amateur. The camera case was not made for this camera so it's not a perfect fit. Overall a little to large for this camera. One of the tripod legs broke after several uses, but the rest of this kit worked fairly well.
on December 31, 2013
It was a Christmas present for my sister she travels a lot and she loved it she says it's easy to use and carry. The bundle came with a case a screen cleaner and a memory card it was a steal price
on September 13, 2013
I would recommend it to any body who like to post pictures on social network, it fast and easy to share.
on July 22, 2013
I have found this camera has many functions and features but the common functions fall short. I am unsatisfied with the focus on the automatic setting function. Nothing comes out clear. Most of my pics are blurry! I bought this point and shoot so I didn't have to carry my heavy DSLR for a vacation. I wanted the ease of turning the camera on and taking a quick picture. No other point and shoot that I've owned have I ever had a problem with focusing. That is the concept of this type of camera. I may be returning if I still can.
on March 8, 2015
Blught this as a christmas present and the kid loves it very easy to use and takes great picks.
on December 8, 2013
Its a great little camera but it is not a great point and shoot picture taker a lot of them come out blurry not what I expected for 16.2 MP

See 1 answered question