Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on September 13, 2014
I am very happy with these glasses, and they truly deserve a five star rating. I always have a hard time finding glasses to wear because I am one of those people who has a big head, however these fit absolutely perfectly. There is no pain around the ears either, maybe or maybe not you have experienced this before where you get a pair of glasses and after a short while the piece that rests on your ears hurts due to the pre-made design not fitting correctly. And as a nice bonus these glasses have the (not sure what you call it) maybe a nose rest, on the inside there is the two dots that sit on your nose, that helps for added comfort. For the price I say these are definitely worth it. I purchased two of theses, two different colors, this one came three days before the delivery estimate, which is a nice bonus too. As expected they are ten dollar quality, but like anything if you take care of it, it should generally last.
on June 11, 2014
Great tint especially good for the outdoor/construction work, very durable, and easy to clean off smudges. If looking for a nice pair of sunglasses buy these!
on January 30, 2014
these sunglasses were bought as a gift, the receiver has said they loved the style and that they made him look super cool. They seemed pretty sturdy when I first received them and seem to be made to last a while.
on December 9, 2014
Used it for part of a costume but enjoy these style of shades as a general part of my wardrobe. Nice, affordable shades so I can look really douchey when it's sunny outside or look like Robocop at rave parties.
review image
on December 14, 2013
Very comfortable Sunglasses. Does a good job blocking out most of the glare as well. I love these, they're awesome!
on February 11, 2014
These glasses are awesome. I love being able to get a nice pair of shades without spending a lot of money, and these definitely fit the bill! They're sturdy, well-made, and do an excellent job of blocking glare. Because of my line of work, I find good glasses that help my shield my eyes from the bright light I'm subjected to on the drive in and while I'm at work indispensable. I've only worn these twice, and I'm far more impressed with them than another pair I spent almost twice as much for.
on July 12, 2014
My 13 year old son purchased these shades for baseball. He wears them, likes them, and cost a lot less than picking up a pair at a Dick's or Sport's Authority.
on February 13, 2015
I was surprised.. the nice way. same old story, lost my fancy sunglasses (actually it dispensary from my bags at Airport check point as usual) and i needed a new pair. while didn't have time to go to store i decided to get this one fast.. i was surprised on the quality of this glasses. the lenses are so clear you think you are wearing $500 glasses.. i strongly recommend it.
on July 1, 2015
They sit on the bridge of my nose awkwardly, which causes an opening in the bottom part of the glasses - between my cheek bone and eye. This lets unshaded light in. I also bought jimarti JM 22 sport wrap sunglasses which are much, much better than these, and the price is essentially the same.
on June 3, 2015
Worst quality sunglasses I have ever purchased, the lenses are thin and cheap, the frame is not durable at all. Even though they are $7, I could buy better ones at a dollar store!