Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anne Klein Women's Gold-Tone Swarovski-Accented Watch with Three Additional Straps
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 12, 2014
This is a beautiful watch. I love the gold tone with the crystals.The interchangeable bands are such a great idea. They are easy to change out and give the watch a totally different look--from elegant to more casual. I receive so many compliments on it. LOVE it!!
on July 14, 2014
It's too fancy! Seriously, this is NOT a very casual looking watch. You wouldn't want to wear it to the park or beach. The bands change easily enough with no tools, but my wife just settled on the one she liked best and it's stayed there.
VINE VOICEon June 14, 2014
This is a relatively large watch and fills up my wife's wrist, but the way it is decorated makes it still look appropriate. At least it is much easier to read than her previous wristwatch - not to mention it looks very expensive. She really likes the spare bands to coordinate with her clothing. Hopefully it will last a long time because she really likes it better than any other watch she has ever owned.
on March 14, 2015
Great watch! Looks fancy and expensive, and I got it while it was on sale on Amazon! Light weight and fits great. I haven't tried any of the leather bands yet, but I think it's nice to have them as options.
on February 16, 2014
Got this watch as a gift from hubby. Love it. Very easy to adjust the fit. Tried out the other watch bands & they were easy to change out. Looks great with whatever wearing.
on May 9, 2014
Got it for my mother for mothers day. She L.O.V.E.S. it I have never heard my mother so happy (we live on opposite sides of country). She showed me a picture though looks perfect she even already changed out one of the band's already. I read a review on another color that said it was too difficult to change.
on July 9, 2014
I bought this watch in in may 2014 for a gift and when I gave it to the person in June, the watch was dropping time, now it is not working. I paid too much for this, it is also embarrassing that this give did not work.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 14, 2014
This watch is just as striking in actuality as it is on the website. The only problem I had was adjusting the gold band. I had to take it to a jeweler to do it. My daughter says I don't look old-fashioned anymore!
on August 24, 2014
Love the look of this watch. Love the interchangeable bands. It isn't as easy to change out the bands as it should be. There is a little tiny lever to slide in order to release - I can get it to slide but not to release without lots of trying. I hope with practice it will go faster. I am keeping the watch because I really do like the look of it.
on June 15, 2014
I think this is a beautiful watch. I am happy with the gold band but it's nice to have choices.
The problem is it stopped running 4 days after it arrived. I have ordered a new one. Amazon made that quick and easy. I know I will have to replace the battery. I expect more than 4 days of battery life. I will change this review after receiving my new one.

Update. I retuned the 2nd watch as it stopped too. Beautiful watch but something was broken with both. I do not recommend this watch.

See 1 answered question