Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on November 6, 2014
Well I was extremely happy that the capri pants arrived fairly quickly and were very comfortable to wear. I was looking forward to wearing them again. However after 1 wear and 1 wash it appears that the inside seams at the legs and crotch of the pants has failed and completely separated. I've never had a product fail this bad. See attached photo. This maybe a freak problem so I can't honestly say I would order another product from the company or not because mine didn't last long enough to make a decision.
review image
on April 19, 2013
I am 5'6" and 120 lbs, and the size medium capri yoga pants fit me perfectly. I really like the fold over waist band. It has enough spandex in it so it doesn't stretch and slide down while I work out, like my other yoga pants do. I'll be buying more of these.
on April 17, 2013
Great yoga pants for the price and very comfortable. I've worn them a few times and noticed some pilling on the inside thighs, but if your thighs don't rub together like mine then this won't be a problem! I bought the medium and they fit great and don't dig into my voluptuous hips like some workout pants do.
on June 12, 2013
I had been looking for some yoga capris for a while to wear on a trip to the Grand Canyon and then to wear to workout in when I got back from the trip. These were excellent and The extra large fits size 16-18. I have lost weight now and am coming back to buy more in a smaller size!
on March 5, 2015
I'm very happy! Im a bigger girl and I don't like the yoga pants that cling to you really tightly down by my ankles BUT I'm also short so regular yoga pants I'll trip on. These were perfect! I first bought them in an XL and as I loose weight I bought them in a Large and still love them!
review image
on February 20, 2014
I love these yoga capri pants. The only reason I did not give these pants 5 stars is because I think they are a little too loose in the legs. I have slender legs and always prefer having tighter fitting legs.
Also, you can see where the length of these pants fall on the calf of the woman in this photo. My pants are closer to my ankles, but I always require a shorter inseam than most 5-foot, 5-inch women. I take a 29 to 30 inch inseam in full-length pants, but at least these pants do not have to be hemmed up. I do not mind that they are more like ankle length on me.
on April 4, 2013
These are great~especially for the price. I ended up ordering two of regular length also and love them all. They fit very well and are great for walking, running, working out or even going out to a casual place.
on May 22, 2013
AND fit perfectly for yoga - no butt crack viewings! You will love them. I will be buying them in every color!
on April 15, 2013
pants showed up sooner then I expected and are very comfortable! better product then what Ive been able to find in stores. Im very happy and would order from them again.
on April 27, 2013
These are very cute yoga carpi pants. I think they run a little smaller than say a Nike brand. They shrunk slightly after going through the dryer but not a lot. The length is fine on me, but I am tall. The weight of the fabric is a bit to thick for summer weather for me. I like the different colors offered in this style and I might purchase another pair later.