Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 18, 2013
When I ordered these boots I was specifically looking for black boots. They are not the color shown. They are gray. The boots are cute. They fit my foot but they were large in the calf area.
The boots are made out of a soft material and the shaft will not stand up so when they are on they don't stay up either.
on November 10, 2014
I ordered size 7 and my daughter ordered 6.5 in the Paris black color. My pair is more of a grey tone and my daughter more black in tone. LOVE LOVE them. They are very comfortable and I can even put my heel insert into my pair. Well worth the price. Ad you can see in the picture the tonal difference in color.
review image
on February 24, 2014
These boots are very comfortable. They are a true "knee high" - I am 5'6" and "knee high" boots usually don't come up to my knee, but these do. The "distressed" look is super, but the black would more accurately be called charcoal, and the stone is more taupe. Great look at a reasonable price (I also bought the "stone").
on April 22, 2014
I was worried about the color since most comments said they were straight up gray, not black, and I wanted a black boot, but I liked the styling enough to go for it. While definitely gray, they were really cute, comfortable, and fit well. I love the dark gray color and agree with another reviewer who said that the non-blackness was actually better so as to stand out from black leggings. Definitely recommend.
on February 20, 2014
Super tall and comfortable. Great traction in the snow- easy to pull on without using the zipper. I am so happy with these boots and wear them almost every day in all kinds of winter weather. Very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend. The grey is more mottled than I expected (they looked more uniformly colored in the photo) but I still like them. I may get another pair in pure black.
on February 26, 2014
I love these boots! extremely comfortable and stylish. I'm about 5'2" and the boots go right below my knee, so if you're on the shorter side that's what to expect.
on December 20, 2013
I have big calves and somewhat wide feet. These boots fit perfectly!! I can even tuck my boot cut jeans inside with no problem. 💗👍💗👍💗
on December 27, 2013
I love love love these boots - they are the most comfortable boots I own! I just ordered another pair for my mother-in-law. they do say that they are black but they are actually a dark charcoal grey - but I knew that when ordering and that is what I wanted. I usually wear between a 9.5 & 10 - I got the 10 and they fit perfectly!
on December 8, 2013
I was looking for a pair of gray boots with some detail to them. I was so looking forward to receiving these boots, but I was quite disappointed on their arrival. First of all, the right boot was considerably smaller than the left- as if it was a half size smaller. I normally do not have this problem, so I have to assume there was an issue with this pair.
Secondly, if you have thinner calves- these are NOT the boot for you! They were HUGE! My legs looked like they were swimming in them. They also have an interior zipper- the top part bagged out trribly right above that zipper. I am guessing it may be because they were so loose on top that they fell down and bagged up. Not a good look.
Also- the details, buckles and zippers looked cute online- but looked overworked in person. Again may be due to the sagging. The gray was a nice color. Was a distressed black/ gray. I thought that the material did not look cheap.
When I was packing them up to send them back, my son asked why I was sending them back- then he said "but Mommy- you like like a pirate in those boots- I like them!". Well, my goal was not to look like a pirate, so back to Amazon they went.
on February 16, 2014
These are a charcoal grayish-black, not dark black. I think this is an advantage, because they don't blend in so well with black pants that they aren't distinctive. And no one wants tall boots because they DON'T want them to show! These come to within a few inches of my knees, and I'm 5"6. They have a decent heel and they are comfortable to wear all day without hurting my sensitive feet. They're stylish, get compliments, go with black, gray, and some browns...and the price is good + Amazon shipping.
I have wide feet across the base of my toes. These are not offered in a wide width, but based on other reviews, I was hoping they would still fit, and they did. I can wear thin or thick socks and they fit. I also have muscular calves that are too thick for most tall boots, but these have plenty of room. You can wear fitted jeans and pants under them with no issues, not just tights. They were a great purchase. No regrets! I had reservations about picking boots out online, but no longer. They were even better than I expected. If you have narrow feet and thin/skinny legs, these might be too loose for you without thick socks.