Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 7, 2014
These toys are the only toys my son plays with and although they are really NOT toys, rather collectible figures - he loves them! Since he has been collecting them for about 2 years, he has learned to play with them gently because they do break rather easily.
on November 4, 2013
When I first ordered this item, I didn't have high expectations. After receiving it, I am pleasantly surprised. For a really good price, I got great quality memorabilia. This sits next to my TV during all Redskins games. It has become somewhat of a good luck charm. "It's only crazy if it doesn't work", right? Great product, great price! I love it!
on July 29, 2014
Bought this figure for myself since I'm a big Redskins fan and as a early Christmas present. I believe the price was around $10 at the time of purchase. Figure is decent in size (between 5 to 8 inches). No possibility, unless you count that the figure can swirl around when connected to the base. Easy to connect the figure to the base. The details on the figure are very good. You can see grass stains on his right knee, grass stains on his upper left back, dirt stains on his left forearm, and grass stains on his upper right chest area. The helmet is also very detailed. Only drawback is his hair dreads are clumped together, as in it's all one piece and not flowing like real dreads. Great product for a reasonable price.

Highly recommended for Redskin, RG3, or football fans.
on August 22, 2013
If you are a collector or a die hard Redskins fan, then this is for you. The McFarlane NFL Action figures is the perfect gift for all sports and football fanatics. If you love Robert Griffin III, then you most definitely want to add this to your collection. I can see these going up in value as the season goes by and more records get set or broken.
on August 10, 2013
I was surprised to see how much cheaper the packaging was on this figure than the series #31 model. I'm an avid Redskins fan but am also a grown adult so these are purely for display in the "cave". I do ,however, like to keep them in their packaging in some "pipe dream" hope that they may grow in value some day. The series 31 edition came in full plastic clam shell packaging, which sucks for an 8 year old, but is great for me. This edition is just is the figure in plastic cheaply glued to a flimsy cardboard backer. I understand the importance of production and materials costs, so I'm not losing any sleep over it. Just a little disappointed. Honestly though, I'm just happy the Skins finally have a player popular enough to have an action figure.
on January 11, 2014
The price was good. The packaging was great. The team, not so much but I'm hoping for a miracle next year! :)
on August 26, 2015
I collect the normal ones that all look the same. this one that was shipped to me had Robert Griffin 3rd as a big head. I get that its some kind of collectors thing, but thats not what i wanted and it just looks dumb. I suppose the price was low enough that shipping it back would be silly. As a result i just ordered another redskins player to finish my collection.
on December 27, 2013
Todd McFarlane is an exceptional artist and the details in this figure do not disappoint. Great for any Washington Redskins fan. Looks good when proudly placed on a bookshelf with other memorabilia.
on September 8, 2014
I am very satisfied with this product; it is as advertised. I would recommend this for anyone looking for an item like this. The purchase was a smooth transaction and delivery.
on June 27, 2014
Arrived on time and in great condition! I am very happy with my decision to go forward and make this purchase. I may now consider future purchases to start a real collection.

See 1 answered question