Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nautica Men's Overlay Belt
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

80%
20%
Price:$17.87 - $24.36

on April 14, 2015
The belt looks great but the X-Large I assume is more for waist that are 42-44 it was to big for me so I had to exchange the X-Large for the large and that one fits perfect. I love the two-tone color and quality of belt is great.

Got Xl belt fits great.
on December 1, 2013
Nautica Men's Overlay Belt,Brown,X-Large
Far too stiff and.
I would not recommend this particular model
Having owned a previous belt by the same company I was disappointed
on June 2, 2014
Loved this two tone look for a dress casual belt. I like the brush silver buckle and the two loop keeper adds a bit more element than just a single keeper.
on July 3, 2015
A very nice dress casual belt. Size L is what normally would be a 40-inch belt in a dept. store (for a 38-inch waistline). Looks very good with khaki pants.
on June 4, 2014
I was looking for a brown belt and could not decide which shade to get, so I went two toned. works with a few different color shoes and matches the wallet I just purchased as well.
on January 2, 2015
Classy leather belt for a good price. It is made well, and looks great. Can't ask for more than that!
on July 9, 2015
Well made belt and very stylish. I really like it.
on December 18, 2014