Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Learn more

on January 29, 2014
They run small, I'm a true 9 measured very accurately...these run about a half size small, I'm really disappointed that I will need to return and reorder a larger size. It will make little difference in the heel because it runs narrow anyway. The footbed is tight to begin with so definitely a half size up is in order. Definitely order up a half size if you order them because they will fit tight. I normally order 9's and have no problem.
Update...I returned the 9 and had UPS pick up the package the next day after they arrived. I received the new ones faster than I could even believe, this company is FAST, within three days I had my shoes, returned them and got the new ones! The half size up fits like a dream, perfect!! I will say that my foot is measured to a SHOE TEMPLATE not one of those metal things, I am a true NINE WIDE exactly. So I did order up the half size. It made no difference in the heel at all! The 9 was just super tight, uncomfortable and would have made me very misearble to wear. Fear not though, if you order your size and it doesn't fit? Getting a size up is not a problem and is hassle free with this company. But I DO recommend sizing up a half size due the very, very tight foot bed on these, the heel is very huggy, happy feet!
I wore these on Sunday and I got SO many compliments on them, my huaband loved them too! I wish they came in more colors than the basic one's I already have. A navy would be terrific too.
on October 5, 2014
Wore these to a Military Ball and surprisingly enough, these did not kill my feet!
on September 15, 2014
Nine West's sizing has been really inconsistent, I ordered these shoes in an 11 to wear to an event and they could not fit, Such a disappointment.
on September 27, 2014
I sit at work all day and I still find these uncomfortable. When walking, I have a hard time keeping them on my feet. Also, if you haven't ordered Nine West shoes before, they tend to run a little small.
on September 4, 2015
Like this one too.
on June 30, 2014
Love these pumps. I got them in Nude and absolutely love this color. Goes with any outfit. Though they run a bit small. I have to order half size bigger. Hope this review is helpful.
on May 20, 2014
Very nice shoe. I ordered my size but this shoe runs small. You will need to go up a size.
on May 17, 2014
Even though I went a full size up they were still a little small, but they are soooo cute. I might just have them stretched.
on April 9, 2014
I have ordered a half size up. And it is great! Modern classic. Nice color in natural leather. Good leather. Great with an evening dress and jeans! Recommended.
on April 7, 2014
Same shoe as I tried in store, but store had size too big! Shoes came just days before Vegas trip and were perfect for night time dress! Fancy shoe and comfortable!