Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fiore® 3 Pack Aviator Sunglasses Classic Metal w/ Spring Hinges
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Price:$9.95 - $12.95+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on October 18, 2013
First off- the top reviewer "reviews" are of un-purchased product: they all were given free samples in "exchange" for a review of the product. So I was skeptical as all hell when I bought these.

This review is for the "Gold Chrome Black" three piece set. The "Chrome" is mirror reflective lens on chrome frames. The "Black" is the same mirror reflective lens on a black frame (chrome black, not painted, which is was a pleasant surprise). The "Gold" is Gold tinted mirror reflective lenses on gold chrome frames. The "gold" set is by far the most surprising... they are boss.

They glasses were all labeled "TrueUV"

When you go shopping for "cheap" aviators on Amazon, it's hard to detect the crap from the super crap. You already know that these aren't Raybans. But you also don't want bent up crap in the mail that is scratched and too dark to see through.

Being an american who frequents China for work, I have seen my fair share of counterfeits, cheap knock offs, and otherwise garbage eyewear. These lie somewhere in-between counterfeit and cheap gas station fair for the following reasons:

Pros:

1. The frames are robust. They aren't double framed or anything, but the frames are thick. And this is good- cheap costume level aviators that you can buy at iParty usually are flimsy. These take some force to bend (they will if you try) but they won't bend easily. Nice.

2. The lenses can clear of scratches. This is the result of good packaging: each pair came in a individual plastic bag, all three inside of one larger plastic bag, and packaged in a amazon box with plenty of filler. So the lens showed up remarkably clear. There were some faint microscratches, but you had to look for them. Nice

3. The lens case that came with them is made out of fabric. Every knock-off I've bought in Hong Kong / PRC have come with "soft plastic" cases, which always reeked of the plasticizers of injection molding floor of a chinese plant. This case is not one of those. It is NOT microfiber, though- it is more of the consistency of athletic clothing like gym shorts, etc. Still nice- it won't scratch the lenses and may mildly clean them. Nice

4. The frames do have springs in the hinges. Cool.

5. The "Gold" lenses are brown when you look through them (I'll post some pictures). This is great as they aren't as dark as the chrome lenses. This will probably make them my "go to" pair so I can actually see things when the sun isn't out. Sweet.

Neutrals: (things that should be expected of a product of this price point)

1. The chrome on the lenses is easily scratched. I had a pair roll onto it's lenses on the black painted wood I photographed them on, and it left tiny 1-2mm long microscratches. You can't see them while wearing them (invisible when looking through the lenses) but they are cosmetically noticeable.

Cons:

1. The lenses of the chrome glasses are dark to look through. Like as dark as the cheapest knockoff I've bought in Hong Kong. This wasn't unexpected, but I do find it unfortunate. I will still be in search of "affordable enough to lose" Aviators that aren't super dark. You can't wear these at night as you wouldn't be able to see anything, or you wouldn't be able to wear them in rooms with low lighting.

This may be a hallmark of cheap aviators. But I'll still hope that I may find some that aren't incredibly dark to see through.

something to note of this product is that you cannot upload user photos to the product page. This makes you believe that the product could vary between shipments. They may not be exactly the same pair as reviewed by others. So buyer be warned.

All in all? I'd buy again... unless I find some chrome pairs that have just as good of frames with slightly less dark lenses. These glasses shining part are their frames and their packaging. Other than that, they're standard fair for the price point.
on March 30, 2014
I love these sunglasses, you can't see my eyes behind them. I can look at butts all day and nobody notices. I haven't gotten slapped since I bought these. They are made at a very high quality as well.
...and they are singing: "...go get yourself some cheap sunglasses."

Make no mistake: cheap sunglasses is what these are. The four stars of this review is offered in the domain of "sunglasses that you can afford to lose without angst"...not ALL sunglasses.

They are also far outside of my own sunglasses wheelhouse. I like my frames plastic, my lenses small, my nosepieces stationary and my lenses non-mirrored.

These are metal--framed (silver) with oversize aviator-style lenses that give most people the look of a true psycho.

While I'm not big on overspending for sunglasses, I've spent many years in places where *quality* sunglasses are a non-negotiable item of your daily wardrobe, and learned to appreciate what good ones bring to your vision.

Although these are totally affordable (or "cheap sunglasses' if you prefer), their optics are satisfactory. I didn't notice any color shifts or obvious lens imperfections that distorted view.

But: they are metal, they are big, and even if you're not some kind of psycho: those who don't know you might worry that you are when your countenance is framed by them.

As long as you realize what they are, and manage your expectations: then these are OK if this look suits you...it's definitely not mine!.

Note: This item was provided for review purposes (and I let the vendor know all of these preferences before accepting them:-) I don't think these are pretending to be anything other than what they are...
on February 14, 2016
I love these.

You get three pairs for an inexpensive price

Like others have said, there lightweight but quality.
There not flimsy but not bulky.
Good weight but not heavy ( I hate wearing glasses as they usually put pressure on my nose like most glasses, these don't)

I bought three different shaded ones "Gold Chrome Black" so threw out the day I can alter them.
As in full day light I like my darker ones obviously.

"Gold" - Had a "gold" tinted mirror reflective lens (more like a drown) on gold chrome frames. (My go to as the sun is setting, Very easy to see in these)
"Chrome" - mirror reflective lens on chrome frames. (Very dark! these are my bright sunny day go to because I have sensitive eyes)
"Black" - also a mirror reflective lens on a black frame ( I consider these my extra pair, haven't really worn these)

I keep mine in my car, one in my glove box another on my visor and one sliding around on my dashboard and neither of them have yet to scratch ( maybe I get lucky) But I feel for the price I received a good product let alone 3 pairs of them.

They came all in one box but individually wrapped and in there own soft fabric pouch with felt cleaning cloths.

I would buy again
on June 10, 2014
How the heck you can buy and have delivered a pair of sunglasses for $15 is beyond me. 3 is off the chart. These live up to their billing: sturdy, spring loaded hinge and glass lenses (or at least a very good plastic). I handed a pair to my father in law and asked what he thought 3 pair would go for. Answer: $75. I'm tired of spending that on a single pair and destroying them (sitting on them, scratching, dropping…). My only knock is I wished they offered a lighter tint and a non reflective outer lens (and maybe they do). Other than that these are my sunglasses of choice.
on February 19, 2014
Bought these for my children to have some aviators. They are good, but pretty cheaply made. But, what can you expect at this price?
on May 13, 2016
I am hard on sunglasses and have a tenancy to break or scratch them badly so I do not like to spend a lot of money on my shades. I have been purchasing another brand until they changed and the lenses were too dark for my liking. After trying several others I eventually found these and I couldn't be happier with them especially for the price. You are lucky to get a single pair for $13 at a major retailer but here you get 3 for that price. For me this works out great so I can always have a fresh set ready for when I inevitability damage or lose them. They are not flimsy like others in the same price range and block the sun well from my very sun sensitive eyes. I will be purchasing again
on July 15, 2015
These were as advertised; they came in perfect condition. They look great and are of a decent quality for the price. My girlfriend and I used them for summer road trips. The lenses are nice and dark (but not too dark as some have said). You will probably have to take them off to use your smartphone, but for keeping the sun at bay on long road trips and for lookin' kewl at the stadium, they do the trick nicely. Cheaper than losing your favorite expensive pair. The lenses smudge easily - that's my only complaint. But service from these folks was quick and speedy and product is as described.
VINE VOICEon April 28, 2013
I used these glasses during a weekend trip to Lake Morena County Park in San Diego county. During the weekend, the glasses saw use in the car (evening drive with low sun) and on two nearby hikes: Three Sister's Falls and along the Pacific Crest Trail. On the whole, my experiences were positive.

The UV protection is excellent, though I did not get the opportunity to test this pair at a truly high elevation. The lenses were easy to clean and the spring loaded arms made it easy to carry from the neck of my hiking shirt. The glasses rest light on the bridge of the nose, but are secure even on a challenging trail. On the whole, I recommend these glasses for outdoor use. I would not, however, recommend this model where snow and ice require wrap around protection. But that is my only concern. Otherwise, these provide nice outdoor sun protection. The product is well constructed and should last for several seasons.
on November 29, 2015
We love aviator sunglasses. My husband found this great deal on these 3 pairs and they worked for a while. However, if you order these, before wearing them, make sure all the screws and everything are tightened and made as they should be. Unfortunately, he did not and they all fell apart after a while.