Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

on November 8, 2013
This is a time when I REALLY wish I would have spent another $30 and bought a sneaker of reliable quality through one of the many online sellers that provide free shipping and returns on shoes. It is a deception to take a picture of one (nicer looking) shoe and then send out a different shoe when someone orders. The shoe that arrived in the mail is clearly not the one pictured. The actual finish is different, smoother, less like the suede-look pictured. The stitching looks cheaper. The tongue of the shoe is stuffed with something giving it a pillowed-looking effect that is not at all like the tongue of the shoe pictured. The lining of the shoe toward the tongue area is not the same color as pictured...just a few little details that confirm it is a different shoe. I wanted to return it, but the seller requires that I also pay return shipping. Nice. So, $8.99 to send it out to me and probably $14.99 (what it cost me to ship a shoe UPS standard a couple of months ago because I am a consumer and don't get any shipping bargains thru UPS) for a $20 shoe that wouldn't have gotten a second glance from me in a store. I think I will just donate it to charity. Maybe someone who gets it for free will consider it a good bargain.
0Comment24 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 1, 2013
Wedge Booties look much better when u see them in person. I wear a 10 sometimes 10 1/2 and i ordered a 10, fits perfectly. I got that 1inch 1/2 of added height that makes my legs look great in bootcut jeans a fitted sweater and cute scarf :-) I will be ordering more colors ...oh yea for my big feet ladies ..this shoe makes our feet look smaller <3
on January 20, 2015
Fits true to size. I've had mine for a few months and they still look pretty good. I bought the Camel color, and it is a little duller in person than pictured. Also, very easy to walk in.
review image
on May 13, 2013
The insole is a bit hard, other than that they are comfortable, true to size and very chic! Note that the tongue of the shoe has very thick but soft padding.
on October 9, 2013
This pair of shoes is beautiful, fits well, and people really like it. I got some compliments. You notice by touching or wearing it that it is not suede or nubuck. The manufacture call it "synthetic suede", but it feels hard to the touch. The only similarity to suede is the way it looks. Suede is soft an malleable. Anyways, it looks great! Although it is hard, it does not hurt, there is plenty of room for your toes. This pair is very good for the price.

I am editing this review: I have that pair of boots now for 2 months. It feels that after wearing it for few months it gets less and less hard. They are quite comfortable. People really like them. It is really a good buy. My is 6.5 and my toes have plenty of room even wearing thick socks.
on June 8, 2013
Their so cute and trendy and I can't wait until fall/winter to wear them with my jeans; I love them.
on August 28, 2013
Cant wait till Fall to start wearing these they fit perfect and are very very comfortable .The picture is how they look the tongue in these are thick and are lined inside I expect to get a lot of use out of these I may even order another in a different color.
on August 9, 2013
I typically wear a size 6 and for the most part can order a 6 and it will fit. This shoe was very cute but at least 1 size too big. I though I might be able to still wear it with thick socks but that didn't work.

Buy a 1/2 size smaller if you plan to get this.
11 comment5 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 16, 2014
Boots are very nice, fits well, the tongue on these boots are too thick, what was the manufacturer thinking, this took away from the boots. I had to cut a hole at the bottom of the tongue to remove the padding.
on April 16, 2015
LOVE THEM! They are very comfortable and easy to walk in (coming from a person who never wears any type of heels)
They fit really well, I usually wear size 9-10 in women's (usually 9.5 is perfect) but I decided to get a 9 in the black color. I have no issues with the fit.
Like other people said in their reviews, the tongue of the shoe is puffy and large, but I like the way it looks.
The drawbacks of these shoes are that they attract dirt and hair to them. I have dogs with white hair, so it is a bit annoying, but I'm used to it with all types of black colored clothing. Another drawback for me is that they look more like a dressy shoe rather than a casual sneaker, but some people may like that, so it comes down to personal preference.