Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on November 14, 2014
I bought the Aaron Rogers Jersey for my 9 year old grandson. He normally would take a size 12, but I bought the 14-16 and I am glad I did. It is just the right length and it will fit him for a couple of years. I received the jeresy very quickly also. Good price compared to retail stores.
on February 24, 2015
I had ordered a 16-18 youth. but when it arrived, the size was 14-16. I checked the site and could. not find the 16-18 size. I felt I was misled if they ran out the size I had ordered. My grandson has Matthews shirt and wears it all the time. Loves it so knew he would like the Rodgers shirt. Checked with Mom so I would order the correct size. he was so excited!! but turned to disappointment!! Shame on Greeen Bay
on December 28, 2014
Nice Jersey, but too large (which was not the 3rd party providers fault--the father of the gift recipient specified the size and he was wrong!). Was able to purchase a smaller one and return the original. Only out of pocket expense was return postage.
on February 2, 2014
I purchased this jersey for my 7 year old son. It fit true to size and was made well. Much better price than paying 50-70 dollars for same jersey that he would only grow out of in a year.
on December 25, 2013
Very nice quality! My son loved it when he opened it up. Was exactly as described when we ordered it
on December 3, 2014
This was a gift to my Grandson. It turned out to be slightly small for him. It was not easy to determine what the size of this jersey is when I bought it.
on February 1, 2015
This was a great looking jersey but we ordered the wrong size and had to return it. If my packer fan still wants one we will be getting it from them.
on October 5, 2014
I love my jersey its great quality and i got it at the perfect size. I gave this a 4/5 because it took a little long to get here but over all great
on August 16, 2015
Great quality as expected. Fits well if you pay attention to the chart. The youth XL is a little bit smaller than the regular S adult.
on February 7, 2015
Very nice but didn't fit. I ordered a youth instead of an adult. I will keep for younger child to grow into!

See 1 answered question