Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on December 7, 2014
I gave this product five stars because my daughter had to practically peel it off my grandson at bedtime so she could wash it in order for him to wear it the next day. It has been worn and worn! He loves it and it's held up well.
on January 2, 2014
My son is a huge fan of Clay Matthews and went crazy when he opened the jersey. Fits just like I hoped it would.
on December 18, 2013
I purchased this jersey for my son for his birthday since he is a huge Green Bay fan. I am very pleased with the price I paid for this item considering the tag listed a price of $50.00 and I paid less. It's a good thick jersey and well made. He's going to love it!
on February 16, 2015
This was purchased as a gift and arrived on time and as advertised. No further input.
on December 31, 2014
I'm very happy with every aspect of this purchase.
on April 6, 2015
My grandson is very happy with his shirt.
on March 17, 2016
gift
on February 4, 2014
Purchased for my college sophomore daughter. The child's size fit perfectly and it was much more affordable than a woman's extra small.
on February 13, 2015