Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Learn more

Price:$12.06 - $29.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on November 8, 2014
Similar to one of the other reviews: I don't like how it billows, the shoulders are tights, and the sleeves are short. It's a bummer, it's an attractive shirt but it's going to be uncomfortable.
on February 9, 2015
Stitching etc. okay but sleeves each about 4 inches short (I lined up with another shirt of same size). Got prompt refund. Did not want to take a chance on a replacement.
on March 27, 2016
Nice shirt, but I bought multiple other from other brands and all from same identical size, all fits perfect except for this one. Neck size to small and arms to short.
on November 5, 2014
I followed the advice of others in the reviews and bought a slightly larger size. It fits perfectly and I love this shirt (I'm wearing it as I write this!).
on July 12, 2014
My husband loves this shirt. The color, size and fit are as expected. He was leery of ordering clothes on line but is really happy that it fits perfectly.
on August 2, 2014
I underestimated the size that I needed to purchase. I will need to get a half to one size bigger next time. Product itself was fine.
The colors and style are really nice but still need to prove if the fabric will live up to the washing process ;-) !!
on April 24, 2014
It was a little too baggy in the arms and a little in the back, for a thin man he does not have large arms.
on July 4, 2014
I like stacy adams products, I have stacy shoes, stacy suits, stacy socks and stacy shoes.
on November 6, 2015
Looks great and of all the shirts I've purchased, my wife likes this as one of the best.