Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on July 23, 2013
After reading the reviews re the Playbook chargers, I eagerly awaited receiving mine. Can't tell you how wonderful and relieving it was to place my tablet on the charger and IMMEDIATELY it began to recharge! I had been hvg difficulty with the USB connection. Two thumbs up!
on July 27, 2013
I got both of the chargers that 'snap' into place, courtesy of magnets that 'pull' the connector to the PlayBook. The one that acts like a stand is a handy place to keep Playbook upright and easy to see, for instances where a photo gallery is running......
on August 2, 2013
Charges faster and easier than the plug. My son had dropped my PlayBook on the charger and I thought it was done with but this charger is magnetic and pulls away when the kids are playing with the PlayBook.
on May 4, 2014
This is a super item for playbook that can leave your tablet out on a desktop or table with music or video playing or maybe an alarm clock. The combo was a excellent idea that will keep your playbook charged fast where ever you may be.
on March 13, 2014
My playbook wasn't charging and I had looked on Youtube to see if I could salvage it or would have to toss it. After various attempts to get it charged, I ordered the playbook charger and stand and as soon as I set it on the stand it charged right up. I'm happy I can use my PB again, and It cost less then $20 to have a good as new tablet.
on May 30, 2015
I ordered these two charging solutions for a customer's Blackberry Playbook 32GB Tablet, whose USB charging port got damaged, which I was unwilling to repair due to the time and effort involved in the process. Luckily, Blackberry thought ahead and made a three-pin connector available as an alternative charging solution, so when I found this combo, I happily purchased it. When it arrived, it was very well packaged, with each component being separately packed in their own bags, and for those who are tech-challenged, instructions on using the items are also included. You get the following items in the package:

- Two separately packed ~12 foot power cords
- One Charging Stand
- One Magnetic Rapid Charging Adapter
- Two manuals, one for each charging solution

I tested them all and they worked perfectly. My only gripe, is that the mag-charger does not connect as flush as I would have liked it to, but it still provided power to the tablet as intended. I did not get a chance to test the rapid charger, but I did utilize the stand and it had the tablet from totally dead to functional in about a half-hour or so. Both charging solutions felt solidly constructed, so I have no doubt that they will last for some time to come.

If you are looking for a replacement charging solution for your Blackberry tab, I highly recommend this, and you get two instead of one, which is handy in case one goes out or gets lost, so you've always got a backup.
on July 5, 2013
Well, with Blackberry seemingly biting the dust, at least the tablet division, the accessories are on steep discount. Well I personally like my Playbook so took this opportunity to pick up this nice charger set. Its OEM, seems well made and I like the stand charger more than I thought I would. Both charge the unit faster than the old original charger and both use the 3-prong magnet charger rather than the USB, which I like cause its easier to use and saves wear and tear on the USB connection. For the price and remaining Playbook fans should pick one up.
on February 9, 2014
I'm using the charger that comes with my Playbook and it's a hassle using the tablet while charging. The original charger is now wobbly and hard time using it. But with this item, no more worries because you can watch movies, play games while connected without worrying that you might damage the port.
on October 25, 2015
Very handy for playbook owners/users. I used these products and prefers this than using the microUSB for charging. Most often, the usb ports breaks easily if you are not careful. It would be nice if other devices use this kind of charging system.
on October 31, 2015
Don't think twice about buying this charger! Saved My Blackberry Playbook from the trash. I had used the usb port to charge my Playbook because that was the type of charger/cord that came with the Playbook initially. But, after using the usb port repeatedly for a year or two to charge the playbook, the playbook would no longer charge when plugged in. I went on the blackberry website, and many users suggested to 'jump start' the battery, which entailed taking the playbook apart. Instead, I purchased this charger, which uses a different port to charge (not the USB port) -- magnetically attaches and stay in place when charging, Worked perfectly to charge my Playbook when all it was , was a bad USB port. Turns out the USB port went bad , not my Playbook, and not the battery. So don't get rid of your Playbook until you give this a try. So worth it!!!!