Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on September 20, 2013
I usually wear a 9.5 but these 9.5s are wayyy big. They come with two colors of laces, my wife hated the red ones but I rocked 'em anyway. Stacy Adams is spelled p-i-m-p by the way. These are super comfortable
on June 17, 2014
these pair of shoes are very nice . but they are running to large. if you are going to buy it ask for a whole one less number . i am usually 9.5 so the next time i am going to ask for 8.5
on April 24, 2015
I bought both the Navy Suede and Lighter Brown leather versions.

Blue suede - 5 stars: feel fantastic, soft suede upper and cushy sole. I only wish they had a little more arch support.

Brown leather - 4 starts: same great sole, but the upper is an issue - the leather is reasonably nice (not the "toy shoe" I was prepared for), but it is slightly stiff and runs slightly large (half size smaller would be too small), so it'll take some breaking in to hopefully soften up. If that happens, I'll rate them 5 stars for both.
on April 8, 2014
This is a comfortable and nice-looking casual shoe. It comes with brown laces as well, which I installed right away. I have a bit of a complex now because a friend says they look like bowling shoes. Nonetheless, I will continue to wear them.
on July 15, 2015
These are too narrow at the toes and all around in general. I wanted to like these but seriously cannot wear them for more than an hour without feeling the pain. I would return them but it is too late since they've been worn.
on October 23, 2015
The shoe is really stylish and I got many compliments so far when I wear them. I will say the quality of the material is a little lacking for $90, it should be a little better. But overall I really like them and would recommend them.
on November 12, 2015
I love these shoes. I am on my feet probably 5-6 hours a day, and my feet are as happy when I'm done as when I started. I have a similar style of shoes by Cole-Haan, and loved them so much I wanted to get some different looks. Instead of spending the kids college funds, I decided to get a couple pairs of the Stacy Adams. Value wise, I would choose these in a heartbeat. I've worn these regularly for a month now, and they are holding up great! There may be a difference in longevity (I can't say for sure yet), but in style and comfort I cannot tell a difference. I have somewhat wide feet, but these don't hurt even after an entire day walking and crouching. Oh, and if you like getting compliments on your shoes...you'll want a pair of these.
on August 19, 2015
Great all day shoe, however the upper fabric is not as durable as I'd hoped for. For the price you can't beat it. This is not an all day - every day shoe as the upper material wouldn't hold up much. But it is the perfect show to mix up your more traditional oxfords or loafers!
on September 6, 2013
I love the look of these shoes and ordered them from Amazon after seeing them at a local store. Unfortunately they fit the fit, but the leather is too stiff and they are too large around the ankle. Unfortunately this part of the shoe isn't something I think will 'break in' and because of that they will be returned. They are a very attractive shoe, just the sizing and overall 'feel' leave something to be desired.
on June 13, 2014
Very nice and simple shoe... it is a mix of synthetic and real leather... But it looks great, and my favorite thing to do with these shoes is wear em out to give em a vintaged look! AWESOME and worth the money! and go a half size down, like I do with all my wingtip/oxford style shoes!