Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney Sofia The First Slumber Bag Set
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 23, 2014
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas after seeing the Disney sleeping bags that were recently sold at costco. My husband really wanted hers to have a carrying bag to store it in so I opted to find one online. I found this one and purchased it. When it arrived, I was so disappointed in it. The material is the shiny, slippery polyester. It just didn't seem warm and cozy which is what I was hoping for. I also felt like my 3 year old would have a hard time getting in and out of it with the bag slipping around the floor. I'll admit that the carrying case/backpack was convenient but it wasn't enough for me to fall in love with the product. In the end, I returned it because it just wasn't how I thought it would be.
on December 16, 2014
This sleeping bag is very cute. However, the material is very artificial, not soft or cozy. It definitely looks cheaply made. My daughter likes it because she likes princess sofia, but I wouldn't recommend it for daily use (we bought it for her daycare). Also, the cleaning instruction says to spot clean with lukewarm water and if you must wash, wash it in cold water in gentle cycle. I'm not sure if this will hold up if washed regularly. I got another nap-mat for daycare. She can still use it at home for play, but it definitely didn't serve the purpose for which I bought it.
on January 24, 2014
It is quite thin and certainly isn't for outside camping. However, we didn't intend for it to be used outside, and it is perfectly fine for sleepovers. It is very cute and our daughter loves it, so we're satisfied with it. My only concern is how well it will hold up in the long run, since it is so thin.
on March 16, 2015
I ordered this for my 4 year old because she wanted a sleeping bag since her older brother got a Coleman bag for a camping trip he is taking. Based on the reviews, I knew I was getting a "play sleeping bag" and not a high-end one like adults would buy. The sleeping bag and its carrying bag is adorable but it is very cheaply made. You can see the filling through the outer layers and it's as light as a jacket. I gave it three stars because my daughter loves it but it isn't worth they money they are asking.
on February 4, 2014
I purchased two of these sleeping bags. They are the perfect size for a kid. I had issues with one of the sleeping bags - the zipper came off the end of the teeth. Amazon replaced the sleeping bag with no problems. I would purchase this product again.
on October 30, 2015
It's a sleeping bag. Not much to say but it was perfect for my 3 yr old, she loves Sofia! I would have liked it better if the inside was a soft flannel or something instead of the same material that's on the outside but she doesn't care and it'll do what we need it to do.
on May 10, 2016
It's cute, but the quality is very poor and it won't last long. It is thin enough for outdoor camping 3 seasons of the year, but is likely to get torn up. We bought this for our daughter so she'd have a sleeping bag of her own on her first (tent) camping trip and it came back fraying after just a couple of days.
on May 9, 2016
This little slumber bag is just as cute as can be! My granddaughter is just under 2 years old. It's a little big for her now, but she doesn't care. She loves the princesses on it. The bag only holds the sleeping bag. The material of the bag and sleeping bag where the kind I expected it to be. For the price you can't go wrong.
on May 28, 2014
We bought this for our 2 1/2 year old daughter for Easter. It's a bit thin, but is great for indoor sleepovers at the grandparents' houses or for her to use on top of her bed. I wouldn't recommend it for camping outdoors though. It's very lightweight and easy for her to carry. She's only used it twice and I haven't washed it yet, so I can't say how it holds up in that respect. The zipper moves easily and the stitching seems fine.
on June 11, 2015
My granddaughter was visiting Florida for a few days. She loved the sleeping bag and was so happy to be camping at Nana's house. She took the bag home with her so she had a back pack and she could show her Mom.