Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 13, 2013
I bought this for my niece for Christmas as she loves Doc McStuffins. The slumber set was shipped fast and looks to be in great condition! It may be a little bit pricey for it just being the sleeping bag and the bag that it came in (would have loved a pillow!), but that's fine, I'm still very excited to give it to her.
on September 11, 2014
My daughter picked this out when her animal head sleeping bag from another store ripped and was coming unstuffed. This is a very thin sleeping bag (just warning, which is why it lost a star in my opinion), but with Doc, my 4 year old is thrilled. The bag is great for storage. Now if I could only find a way to keep her zipped in there all night :)
on June 4, 2016
Doc McStuffins is one of my daughters favorite shows so when I saw this I was very excited. We were taking our 14 month old on her first camping trip so we needed to get her something to sleep in. This was great as it comes with its own cute bag that she can carry (when she's older). The design is the same as the picture which is cute. For the price, this can't be beat. A lot of sleeping bags don't come with a bag but this does and makes it easy for travel. When I rolled it back up, I rolled it tight and there was plenty of extra room in the bag for an extra blanket, small pillow, set of clothes or small stuffed animal.
If you are looking for a serious sleeping bag, one for colder weather, this is not it. It is not that thick but we knew that going into it. It is great for sleepovers or camping in mild/warm weather or cold weather with extra blankets.
on November 5, 2015
This is a great sleeping bag!!! First off its thin so if your looking for something to go camping with this may not be what you need. This works great for just what I wanted it for. Something to put on the floor and lay down in on movie nights. Or for camping out on the floor with. My kids look forward to using there sleeping bags!!!
on January 9, 2016
Santa brought this for my niece. She enjoys taking naps on it. If she could talk, we'd ask her opinion, but since she only says No, Daddy, and More Cheese, I'll assume she loves it and she'd generously give it 5 stars.
on December 27, 2013
the slumber bag was roomy and full of cheerful and fun colors. Also, my niece favorite charcter Doc Mcstuffin printed on the sleeping bag and carrying bag was perfect. Thanks for the smiles you made happen.
on August 14, 2014
My daughter uses this for her daycare nap time. It is perfect for that. It is not a thick or particularly soft sleeping bag, so I am not sure about sleeping for a full night with it. But for a one-hour rest each day, it is just right. It is pretty thin material, but works just right for our purposes. The carrying case is great as it helps the sleeping bag fit in her cubby.
on June 22, 2014
Super cute, very affordable, comfortable although I'd recommend using something under it if using it for camping. I would also use it only during the summer months as it isn't very heavy or warm. It is great for sleep overs or camping in the living room or backyard! Super easy to roll up and the little backpack makes it easy for little kids to handle on their own! Great quality also and makes for a perfect gift!
on September 7, 2014
Print is colorful and clear. The fabric is acceptable, although much thinner than the sleeping bags from back in my day (the 80's). The zipper goes all the way up, which is good, and the fabric is nice and quiet when moving. My daughter loves the little storage bag and uses it for multiple things. Good purchase and great price!
on July 25, 2014
We bought this as a birthday gift for our 4 year old. She is a huge fan of Doc McStuffins and was very excited when she opened it. It is fairly thin and small, but even though she's tall for her age (43.5inches tall), this will do fine for the next couple of years. The bag is great for storing the bag in, but also just for general use and play.