Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

• Customer Reviews

on September 9, 2013
Let's face it, for this price you won't be getting something the quality of a $300 Frye boot. But if you're looking for something to fit the bill of a tall boot to wear with leggings and a sweater just for a season, this is a nice choice. I got a pair in black and am kicking myself that I didn't also buy one in brown because now they're out of my size. The material is fake of course, but not obviously shiny or crinkly, and it doesn't feel like it's going to tear the first time I rub up against something sharp. I did order up a size, which turned out to be wise because otherwise it would've been too small. I have worn the boots a number of times already now even though it's not really fall yet, and they don't rub uncomfortably or cause blisters, in fact they're really quite cozy as far as boots go and don't pinch or feel stiff around the ankles like some of mine have in the past. I didn't notice a strong smell when I opened them the first time, just a mild vinyl-y odor. They wipe off easily (I spilled Coke on them already) with no spots or streaks, and while I'm sure they're not waterproof, I haven't had a wet sock incident in rainy parking lots yet. Definitely recommend this for a cheap one-or-two-season boot.

EDIT 5/30/14: Ok, all these months later this boot is still going strong. I have a Top Moda pair in a slightly different style in tan that has needed a minor superglue repair, but my black pair in this particular style has held up beautifully through all the snow and ice we got over the winter. Very happy with them, and I'm thinking they may last me for a couple of years which is more than I expected!
11 comment| 307 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2014
Ordered these boots in a fit of desperation. Needed a cute pair to wear out with friends. I was kind of hesitant because of the price and my having larger calfs, but I needed something fast. I read a lot of reviews and they seemed pretty mixed so I took a risk. I ordered them with one day shipping and recieved them before the expected time for delivery. I took them out of the box and examined them. They look well put together and DID NOT have a "fishy" smell that some reviewers commented about. They smelt like a new pair of faux leather boots. So my next hurdle is trying them on. A few reviews said to order your exact size some said to order a size up. I am a size 7 to a 7 1/2. I ordered a 7 1/2. They fit well, but if you have wider feet they may be snug. I do not feel ordering a size up will fix that issue. Otherwise that part fits fine. Onto the calf. Like I mentioned I have larger calves. I slip them on and can only get them zipped up about half way, however if I leave them zipped I can pull them on and have a snug fit around my calf and it kind of gives the appearance of a "slouchy boot" around the ankle. Still adorable. There is a buckle towards the top of the boot on the side that does allow for some wiggle room as it has two adjustment options there, but for girls with wider calves its not quite enough. For the price I paid though, I will keep them and possibly find a shoe repair shop locally that can possibly either make the calf wider or insert a piece of elastic where the zipper is. As for the time being, I have an adorable pair of slouchy boots!
review image review image review image review image
11 comment| 188 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 24, 2013
Just got these in the mail today. Very nice looking boots, comfortable to wear. Ordered a size 8, and they are tight on the calves (but I have slightly bigger calves), but I can still zip comfortably. And the foot feels great.
review image
66 comments| 307 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 1, 2013
First off I just want to say I just ordered these on friday(before 5pm btw) and recieved them TODAY!(monday)!!.. I accidently ordered 2 and emailed them regarding a return or refund.. They got back to me so quickly that they fixed the error same day!!! Now for the shoe review.. as soon as I saw them in the box I fell in love with the color (it is a tad lighter but so cute!).. I fell even more in love with how they fit! I wear a 6 normally and I read that you should order a half size up.. DO IT! It fits perfectly, not snug.. just perfect! Enough room so your toes dont bunch up the front when youre walking in them.. They have a comfortable feel and I love the zipper in the back! Makes it so easy to slip on and off. Definitely a great buy!!
11 comment| 184 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 12, 2014
I just got my boots today and am very happy with it. They fit true to size and are pretty comfy. I was worried about the calves of the boot being too wide but they fit just right. Theres no measurement provided in the description but if anyone want to know, the calve circumference is 15".
review image review image
0Comment| 109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2013
I love these boots. I have been searching all over sites to find that "right" pair. Either the boots I came across were too plain or had too many buckles and spikes thrown all on it, with a price well over $65 slapped on them. I just wanted that clean, but edgy look. So, these really caught my eye.

They are Top Moda brand. It's faux leather, but it looks and feels just the same as the real deal. It says that they run small, but I usually wear an 8.5, and they felt a just a little big (I have narrow bony feet, though). An 8 would have done for me, but they still fit nice on my feet even with socks; fairly comfortable. If you have small calves like myself, they don't fit as snug on them like they show in the photo. About a 2 inch gap, but with jeans tucked down in they kinda' make up for the extra room. The buckles add a nice look, it's just too bad you can't really adjust them to go a little tighter. There's room to make your own small holes, though (that's if you really wanted/needed to, not really recommended for fear of messing up the leather). The soles aren't real thick but they have a nice little grip. I figure with wear over time they will start to smooth out and get that slippery-like effect, but I'm okay with that. I'm all for the style, and these all great for it.

I have already received compliments on them, asking me where I got them and that they would love to have a pair, too. They look great with skinny jeans, leggings, wearing shorts, and even a dress/skirt. The boots have that chic but edgy look. Perfect for any season.

Hope I helped anyone out that is interested in them!
0Comment| 124 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 12, 2013
I am always leery about buying shoes from the internet. Every company is different. Sketchers is the only one where I know what size will truly fit me. I ordered an 8 cause that is what I wear. They came and they fit like a glove. Just a little shy from my knee. I was afraid too cause my calves are a little bigger and no problems, even with my jeans on!
0Comment| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 21, 2014
This boot is okay, I suppose. They are my first pair boots ever, so I cannot say too much. Delivery was surprisingly quick, got them today. They did not look like the boots in the profile, and looked darker than I had anticipated. Definitely cheap materials and build, and probably would not withstand long term use. They seem to look okay from a distance, but are more bulky than I would like. The foot portion fits pretty well, however the ankle and calf part has plenty of room to spare. Now, I have fairly thin and scrawny legs, and this might fit better if I had a bit more muscle. Despite being cheap, they seem pretty warm, and might do well in the winter (especially when you need to wear thicker pants/socks or layer). Would be happier if at least the ankle was tighter and maybe a little bit of arch support, but I paid $21 for my pair so I can't really complain for a first time boot.
review image
on January 20, 2015
I ordered "Brown", size 7.5. I measured my foot with a ruler and chose 7.5 based on the Size Chart. (Sometimes I am a 7.) I would say these boots are a bit large. I could have fit in a size 7 more securely. My heel comes up a bit when I sit or walk. However, I like them too much to return them and will just have to wear bigger socks! I'm really happy with this purchase overall and will wear these a lot.
review image review image review image review image
on March 22, 2013
I love these boots, they are alittle lighter in color then I expected but cute none the less. I do advise tho, if you order these go a half size up!! I got a size 7.5 and they are the same size as my size 7 boots from payless.
22 comments| 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse