Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 26, 2013
I am so in love with all the tops I have purchased from this seller. I have 5 of them and they are pretty much the only things I wear.
I was reluctant to purchase this sweater with the mixed reviews but I am glad I did.
I am 5'7" and around 160lbs. I bought the large (10/12) and was expecting it to actually be more on the smaller side (hoping it wasn't). When it arrived I couldn't believe how huge it actually was. I am currently wearing it as a sweater dress with leggings, boots and a scarf and I couldn't be happier. It for sure comes down to my mid thigh, which I was not expecting at all. The material is unbelievable soft too. I feels like a brand new sweatshirt (has that crazy soft inside). I feel like I'm at work in PJs because it is so comfortable. The Weave is relatively open, so laying is for sure required. But I don't know anyone who doesn't layer with at least a tank top these days anyway. There was a bit of a smell when it came but anything that is stuck in plastic for who knows how long is going to have that. I threw it in the drying on the steam function with a dryer sheet and the smell was gone in 15min :) Would for sure recommend if you are looking for that LARGE batwing/dolman type sweater/minidress.
22 comments| 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 12, 2013
I bought this sweater in black and absolutely LOVED it! It was soft and oversized like in the picture, so I decided to order it in white. When the white one came in it looked NOTHING like the black one!!! I don't know how they can even call these the same sweater! It was see through and really cheap looking! I wish I knew before hand that they were so different looking! I am so disappointed because I will probably never wear the white one. But at least I still have the black one that I love.
on February 24, 2016
So let's be real, I was super hesitant to buy this sweater as the reviews are very mixed. I've been looking for lightweight, slouchy sweaters that will be good for layering the the fall and spring and wasn't having much luck in stores, so I decided $12 was an OK amount to spend on the off chance I might be disappointed. Thankfully, I was pleasantly surprised! I am 5'11, broad shoulders, wide hips and normally a size 10-12. I went with a 14 because typically clothing on me is to short, including sleeve length. I probably would have been happy with a 12 but I love the bigger size. It is a thinner knit material, but not seen through. Its long and slouchy but clings in the right spots. Its long enough to cover my butt with leggings, or you can fold the hem under and wear with jeans. I'm so incredibly happy with this sweater that I'm going to order another in white :)
review image
on June 16, 2014
I am 5'7", 140lbs, and I bought a Large US 12 in White. I have just gotten this in the mail in a very fluffy package and I already know that it will be one of my favorite layering shirts once I start spending my days in an over-air-conditioned college lab. The fabric is knit and so very soft, with the sleeves coming down at least two inches from my fingertips and the shirt itself about mid-thigh. The body is larger at the top than the bottom, having a sort of tapering affect, but adds to the soft, droopy look. Be warned, however, that this top is indeed knit and see-through, but I suppose you can wear it alone at home or to sleep. Very nice product, it also has a pretty tag with a red flower on it that says 'Midnight flower.'
on January 28, 2014
So I got this top the other day and I thought they sent me the wrong top, it was small and didn't have a wide neck AT ALL. But the only good thing about this sweater is that it's so easy to stretch. I made the sleeves longer and I actually pulled it off my shoulder until I heard it rip haha, you can't see any rips but I made it into an off the shoulder top!
on September 20, 2015
I should have gotten a medium. I'm 5'3.5 and 97 lbs and I bought a large according to some reviews caution. However in my experience this large, is to large for some who Is medium sized. Get your own size , maybe even a size down. The sweater is great. A little thicker than I thought. Definitely not for any warm weather. However, I will constantly wear later it in the winter/late fall (: it's super cute and I love it. However , from a distance you can see darker shades underneath so just be cautious
on January 23, 2014
I ordered this sweater on 1/8 and received it on 1/22 though the delivery estimate was 2/4-2/22. I was afraid the sweater would be smaller than the picture based on other reviews and the fact that it only came in one size. I ordered the yellow sweater and it is true to color and actually larger than it appears in the photo. I am 5'6 120lbs and the sweater is more of a dress on me. I wore it today with leggings, boots, and a scarf and it looked great. The fabric is quite thin and cheap, but considering the sweater is only ~$10 I think it is just fine.
on June 4, 2014
Based on the reviews I read before purchasing this sweater, I was a bit nervous about actually buying this sweater, but I really like the color and style. I decided to buy it and am glad I did. Others spoke about the "smell" so when I took it out of the wraping, I wasnt surprised. I tried it on, It fit nicely so I washing it, used fabric softener and it cleaned up nicely (the scent was gone). I've worn it, love the fit and get compliments. I happy with this purchase.
on October 26, 2015
I ordered the yellow and the black one. The yellow color wasn't what I expected (its a brighter yellow, not necessarily a mustard color like the picture). The sleeves are also rather long. You can make it look cute with alot of folding of the sleeves and the bottom of the sweater :) It is very soft, however, and it doesn't make me itchy.
on March 6, 2015
Very nice, I'm 5'7 and 175 libs and asked for the xl but l can fit well too.
review image