Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on January 8, 2012
These are the first baby socks I've seen that will stay on an active, kicking baby for 24 hours. The sizing runs a little small - the 6-18 month size is a perfect fit for my long, slim three month old. These socks match the baby clothes that we have, look cute, keep her toes warm, and will not fall off. I've taken care of dozens of babies including three of my own, and these are the best socks I've seen yet.
on December 16, 2011
These actually stay on my daughter's feet. Many other styles just fell off. I like that these aren't super pink and froofy! Dots and stripes go with anything and are fun.
on October 7, 2013
I was looking for toddler socks that go above the ankle since my daughter's pants always ride up when she is in the stroller or baby carrier and I'd like to keep her legs fully covered this winter. These are a good length, good quality, and cute.
on December 17, 2012
I've been looking for a combo pair of socks for awhile now. Finally ordered these, which my daughter loves because of all the patterns. She's a size 5.5-6 in a shoe, and these fit her perfectly. They are made of a thinner material, so if you are looking for super-warm socks for winter, they may not be right for you. But they are perfect for CA weather.
on May 8, 2014
These are cute bright socks at an affordable price. Nothing spectacular, but then again, these are socks. Seems to be of good quality. My only concern is that they fit my 17 lbs 6 month old baby boy perfectly, but don't know how they will fit when he is 18 months (since these socks are supposed to last through 18 months). They do stretch though. And maybe babies don't grow that much between 6 and 18 months of age?
on January 24, 2012
The socks in the package were ok for the price, but I was not happy with the fact that I did not get the mix of colors that was shown. Instead I got two identical pair of orange star socks and two identical pair of blue stripes. I also received one pair of red stars and one pair of yellow stripes. The colors of the socks are not as deep as shown in the photo either. The orange dye looks faded and dingy.
on May 7, 2014
The sox are great. Lots of stretch, and they hold their shape after washing. I definitely do not think these would fit an 18m old.
on May 27, 2012
Holding up well with washing. Came as described. Colors holding up well. Not stretching too much My daughter loves them.
on February 2, 2014
I bought the NB size of these socks before my baby was born. I liked the bright neutral color palette. We kept the gender a surprise and found a lot of baby stuff was clearly boy or girl or pale green. Blah! Not these socks! They're happy colors that go with almost any outfit.

Our baby was tiny and these socks fit her until about a month before she turned two years. We used the NB socks for nearly two years! They really held up well in that time. Minimal fading through hundreds of washings. No elastic failure or runs/holes in the socks. They were in such great shape we gave them to a friend for her NB.

I was so impressed with how well they held up over two years, I bought the next size up in the same colors.
I highly recommend the Luvable Friends brand of socks! They have many colors and non-skid too. They've kept up with our wild child.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2014
PRESENT FOR MY GRANDSON AND LIKE TO GET VARIETY OF SOCK COLORS AND DESIGNS. VERY HAPPY AND MY GRANDSON IS IN STYLE