Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on December 17, 2014
The Black on Black Suede Pumas gave my feet a Snuggly fit .... Really Good Comfort I will Sport them on spring or Summer right now going thru Winter Cold (Raining) Weather:( Can't afford to get them Wet or damaged"
review image
on October 11, 2013
I was looking for a plain Black Sneaker that didn't look like a space ship and I have found them. .Some of the other Sneaks look as if they were designed by an aeronautical engineer turned cup cake manufacturer. Not these, they are Black On Black on Black soles. COOL
on October 15, 2013
It's also beautiful and confortable. I was looking for a "low profile" and all black/all gray sneacker and it fits perfect on my needs. It's also very well engineered with good care on details. Very good materials and beatiful. Very nice shoes!
on August 15, 2014
They run a bit small. I had to reorder and send the first pair back. I would recommend ordering one-half size up. Even then, the toe box is a little more snug than I am used to. A comfortable shoe and a nice look for knocking around.
on November 17, 2013
Great sneaker for male of female. They are comfy and go with any color of clothing. I highly recommend these sneakers
on July 1, 2014
I love Puma suede, really comfortable considering I have wide feet.
on February 23, 2015
After reading reviews and trying them on at a store i got about what i expected. These are my first pair of what I would call flat shows. Usually i get sneaker with more arch support and wider fit. These are a bit narrow for me and i could not walk in them an entire day. For my work week these will do fine. The size seems a little small to me but i tried them on before i ordered so i got the right size. I knew they were narrow but i wanted to try a new brand and these were the best of the bunch i tried. 4 stars for a snug fit, they look great and feel durable.
on September 21, 2014
Great sneaker so far, let's see how long will it last. Adidas Gazelle lasted me 3 years - wondering how this will stack up against it. These do run one FULL SIZE SMALL. I am 'honest' 8.5, and have purchased a 9.5, and they are just right, probably could have gotten even 10 and it would have been good for me on a larger end. Got wide foot? Get 1.5 size larger, regular (like me), one full size-up was sufficient.

[By the way for some dummies out there that have no idea what suede is - it is leather. It's a specific TYPE of leather finish. It is what I expected]
on April 8, 2016
Hello, I really like the look of the black/black version of this sneaker and they fit great provided you order the right size which in my case my feet lean a bit toward the wide side so I decided to order 1/2 a size up [I'm usually a 10.5 (New Balance, Timberland, Converse, etc.) but got an 11] than what I usually wear based on other reviews and am glad I did. They fit really well, a little longer than needed but the width keeps them nice and snug. They feel light to me and I could literally used these as my running shoes not that I'm going to and they're not exactly breathable either.
on September 14, 2014
I have about 8 pairs of Pumas. All of the Classic I have are 10.5, but these apparently are running a little small. I can't wear these for very long periods of time without a little pain in my toes. Already have worn them out so I wouldn't be able to return them. I'd go a half size bigger than your normal pumas