Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on September 14, 2013
This all in computer is absolutely perfect. The design is very sleek and modern and it takes up very little space. It is light enough to be easily moved to any location and with its wi-fi capabilities it makes it the perfect computer to buy. I am glad I decided to buy this over a laptop for my son. I bought this on sale for $399.00 with free shipping plus no sales tax. This was pretty much a steal at that price. No laptop for this price is going to give you the speed and storage this computer has to offer. So if you are in the market looking for a laptop, think about buying this instead. Yes it does have windows 8 but it wasn't hard to figure out how to use it. I actually like windows 8.
on December 14, 2013
I've had this machine for a week and I love it. I'm not a touchscreen fan so I have a USB wireless mouse and keyboard and they work fine (as does the touchscreen, it's simply not my preference). I just installed Windows 8.1 seamlessly and the machine is working just as well after the install. Nothing is perfect but this item is pretty darned good. The screen is beautiful, the video and sound work great for news clips and YouTube, boot time is FAST, internet games load and work well. Volume at 14 for video clips is almost too loud, I usually keep the volume at 6 for my day-to-day activities. I have only ethernet and power cables attached so my desk is clearer than it ever has been.
on August 25, 2013
I have had this for 4 months and am very happy with it. I use it primarily for browsing the WEB and making videos. Have had computers for over 20years and this has been the most reliable.
on October 13, 2013
I received my new Lenovo two days after ordering it, pretty good for the free shipping option. Setup was a snap, real plug and play finally. I was on the web in just a few minutes checking e-mail and all the other fun stuff. So far this PC is performing flawlessly and Windows 8 is really intuitive. I've heard all kinds of griping about Windows 8 but I don't see anything wrong with it and this is from a guy who jumped to it from XP. Time will tell about reliability and other such concerns but so far it's a great buy.
on November 14, 2013
I bought this for my college student daughter, who had previously had a laptop (that failed). She loves the desktop's bigger screen, speed and overall ease of use. We think it was a great choice.
on October 23, 2013
Compared to my old Windows XP with AOL on it, this is one million times better. It's just that this Windows 8 looks like a great OS, but I have a lot to learn about it. Love the way that I can 2 or 3 applications on tap, and go from one to another with just a click of my faithful mouse.
on December 3, 2014
It has been working just fine so far. We have been using it for lots of things and is used regulary. The only thing to hate on it is Windows 8. Even after upgrading to 8.1, there is only one thing to say about it, it sucks. There will be a time I hope we can go back to Win 7 and use that.
on February 28, 2016
There is a known problem with this model. 1962 error: no operating system found. It makes the computer unuseable. It is related to an internal data cable. After spending over $200 at a local repair shop, the problem came back. I contacted Lenovo. They insisted if I spent another $70 on system discs the problem would be fixed. I told them that wasn't the problem, but instead of hanging up on them, like I should have, I made the purchase. It didn't work. They won't allow me to return the discs, and I now have $800 into a computer that is at the dump.
on January 19, 2014
Don't know anything about this computer I don't like. It has all the internal space I need, easy to set up and use. I would recommend this computer to anyone especially for those who don't like "complicated" toys. And the price was right. And you can use a wireless mouse. Probably wireless keyboard but I've never checked.
on February 2, 2014
i bought this for my parents, just for the work they have to do from home. this computer is great, does what it needs to do, and runs smoothly. like all other computers, just take care of it and it will last.