Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 7, 2014
I have purchased Mizuno shoes now for three years, after switching from Nike. This is the first pair I have entertained spending more than $200 on and all I can say is WOW. It's a true statement - you get what you pay for. Don't get me wrong, the Wave Creation has been an incredibly great shoe for me, but after nine years of snowboarding, moguls and thirty years of running, my knees are almost shot. From the second I tore these babies out of their package and placed them on my feet, I KNEW - immediately - these were a game changer. If you're in your 30's or 40's and you are starting to realize your body (knees) aren't going to last forever, BUY THESE SHOES.
11 comment|61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 19, 2014
Arch is gone, upper is narrow... they had to ruin a good thing. The prophecy 3 is a huge disappointment - not even close to the same shoe anymore. I have 3 pairs of the original prophecy and 2 pairs of the 2. This is the first time I've regretted buying a pair of mizunos. After 2 days of wearing the prophecy 3's I began to have muscle cramps in my legs. By day 3, the soreness started in my lower back. Relief came when I took off the shoes. They are so different from the previous models that they affected my gait. I've always recommended the prophecy to others, but definitely will share words of warning for this latest model. HUGE disappointment!
44 comments|51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 3, 2014
These shoes are the best I've ever had. I've worn the wave creation, and they were fabulous, but these blow them out of the water. Beats brooks, wave creation, and asics...hands down. Corrected my plantar fasciitis in a couple of days.
on July 9, 2014
Incredible comfort how I never felt anyone running shoes before. I really love it. No more pain in my knee or foot. I recommend to my all friends.
on January 9, 2014
I have worn several Brooks and Minzo shoes and this is the best so far. I don't run but I walk and do Zumba in them. They're feel light weight but are very comfortable as well.
on December 25, 2014
Went to the runner's store and was evaluated for which brands of shoes are best for my feet and way I run. Mizuno was my match. After buying and running in these, my arch issues are completely gone. They are the lightest, most comfortable shoe and I never even grab my other athletic shoes. They are amazing!
on January 2, 2014
Very comfortable Ride! I like the changes much softer cushion. I have ran 30km this week on my new shoes love them breaking in nicely.
on June 18, 2014
These shoes are the best! I don't have any knee or hip pain. They are like running on a cloud!
on April 24, 2015
I am a nurse and work 12 hour shifts spending most of my day on my feet. With a history of bilateral heel spur surgery, my feet need good support and cushion which these shoes provide. I will be trading in my Nike shoes for these. I am so glad I gave them a try.
on August 9, 2014
As an over-pronator, I am used to wearing Brooks addiction or Saucony ProGrid Stabil CS. Both are chunky and heavy, not to mention the complete lack of style.
This mizuno feels like feather (compared to what I used to wear. I saw some complaining that this mizuno is too heavy), good arch support, and.... the style! A bit pricey, but seriously the best shoes I've ever tried.