Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dockers Men's New Iron Free Khaki D2 Straight-Fit Flat-Front Pant
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 12, 2014
If I understand the Dockers descriptions correctly D1 is tailored/slim fit, D3 are the relaxed fit and D2 are right in the middle. I am of slim build so the smaller D1 size look better but I have trouble carrying my keys, wallet, and cellphone in the pockets. D3 are a big baggy and are comfortable but look a little less professional. I would recommend start with the D2 and go up or down depending on your level of comfort and desired style.
on October 17, 2013
First, I would like to say that these pants were marketed as 100% cotton; however when I received them in the mail and look at the tag, they are 74% Cotton, 24% Polyester and 2% Elastane.

One of my major reasons I purchased these pants was because I saw that they were Iron Free pants and 100% cotton, which is hard to find.

With that being said, they are still pretty comfortable but still not as comfortable as the D2 Signature Khakis.

Also the D2 Iron Free Pants fit a little tighter than the D2 Signature Khaki.
on September 2, 2013
need to figure out the difference between iron-free & never-iron. I thought I had figured it out but I was wrong.
1. these are iron-free but they also have the loops around the ass-pocket buttons.
2. these also had the clip/ and button in the front (so the front button doesn't show). I find it tacky
3. they aren't shiny material like the never-iron
4. these were about the same price as never-iron
5. had the cheap, thin, zipper unlike the never-iron pants
on April 9, 2014
First off, mine shrunk about a half inch the first time I washed them. The size label left adhesive goop all over them that required goo-gone to remove. And "Iron Free"? don't kid yourself. They come out of the dryer a little better than some others I've had, but if you want them to look anything like the picture, you're going to have to whip out the iron.
on April 5, 2014
I have been looking for some decent flat front straight leg pants that look nice and fit well. I tried the Dockers New Iron Free D2 Staight Fit because of the no iron feature. I began with 33 inch waist and 30 inch inseam. When the arrived the 33 waist was very large - almost an inch too large. They would have fallen down easily. But I like the fabric and color. So I returned the pants and ordered a 32 inch waist. When they arrived they were very tight! I could not even close the front connector. So was there a mistake on one of the pairs in relationship to the size? The other issue was that the front closure was very different for the second pair. The result is that I will look elsewhere for a pair of pants. These get 2 stars for the fabric and no iron but - perhaps they do not deserve this because if you can't find the right size - what is the point?
on June 25, 2014
I purchased three pair of pants in different colors and each one fit differently in the waist/hips. One fit perfectly, the others were too tight.
on April 27, 2016
I've been wearing Dockers D2s for quite a few years now and these new ones are not my favorite. The "stretch" material they're using now feels very "plasticy" and makes quite a bit of noise when you walk. They do fit as expected. I'll be on the look out for the previous generation that had a much softer feel.
on August 19, 2015
Perfect pants...my style has shifted away from the D3 "Classic" fit pants, which are a tad looser in the leg and seat. I bought the exact size I usually wear in the D2 cut and they are great. Noticeably trimmer throughout the pant, but not constricting in any way. I definitely am going to start swapping out all my D3 work pants for D2s.

EDIT/UPDATE....after removing the tags & washing the pants, I noticed a 2" hole in the seam just below the zipper, right in the crotch. Not cool. I'll probably post another update once I see how customer service goes.

Update, I just had them stitched at the Dry cleaner. Still great pants, minus that hole.
on June 6, 2016
They fit... They're pants... BUT, one: they attract lint like crazy. Two: they wrinkle easily (the Iron Free line is BS). Three: they are not comfortable and the material feels like it's semi-gortex or something. Unfortunately, I already washed them and threw away the packaging, otherwise, I would return. I don't plan on wearing them any more. I will likely give to Goodwill or something. I wanted the Dockers Black Label which were AWESOME but I guess they stopped making them. It's too bad because these are lousy.
on October 9, 2015
I buy these for my son to wear to his Jesuit high school. I like the fact that the iron-free khakis look good at the end of the day, and come out of the wash ready to hang, and retain their sharp crease for the next wearing. They have changed somewhat from last year, in that the tan color is a little darker, and I don't think the crease is quite as sharp. Still, it beats ironing.