Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on January 2, 2014
If I could get past the smell I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I cant NOT NOT NOT stand the smell coming from the bag. I have been airing it out for three days with no luck. I sprayed perfume on it, to get the smell out & it is not working. I feel like it is making me physically sick with flu like symptoms...or I am just getting sick with a chest cold, I am sentitive to smells because I have occasional asmtha. I just sprayed the bag with disinfectant spray to see if that helps. Plus, I did put perfume on it. But I am not trying to compromise the colors in the bag, because other than that I love it. I love the tasseled zippers, the print. I think the zippers can be a little more heavier...but I cant even use the purse until I get that horrible smell out. I have moved it to the garage to "air out". lol. It is so cute...it was the one and only christmas gift to myself. I cant wait to put my stuff in it. I am going to keep it and take my chances with it falling apart:) It is just the perfect size for me, it is allot smaller than pictured on the model- but I am a pack rat and carry tons of makeup, perfume, pens, notebooks and whatever else I can fit in the my purse- lol. I am not sorry yet that I purchased the bag, but i will let you know in a couple months how it is doing. It even comes with a longer over the shoulder strap with lots of extra working compartments to keep my junk. I got a matching leopard print wallet and other items from family to match this bag! so again i love it and the sparkles on the outside are super cute.
on December 4, 2013
I got this about a week ago and I've been using it everyday since. I love it. I was worried after some of the reviews I read but I didn't have any problems with it at all and I still haven't. *Knock on wood* It was well worth the price.
on January 27, 2014
Everything on this purse broke within the first week would never recommend this bag to anyone!! Wish I could have a refund!!!!!!!!!!!
on February 22, 2014
I purchase this purse right when it was on sale $18 (not the full $35 like everyone else. This purse not even worth $35 more like $10) and didn't wait that long to receive it in the mail. Everyone at work complimented me of how cute and adorable it looks. I thought I was just the stuff! Ha. I try not to keep everything at once in my purse but still it should have last longer than a month in a half (barely). the hoop busted on my while I was walking across the cross walk and I panic and had to scurry to the other end. I was super embarrassed! I had to use one of the silver ring things to clamp the hook onto. Eugh, I didn't want to listen to the reviews but to find out for myself that the material wasn't so great. I still have it in my closet in the back. I may use it when I need like extra small luggage and use the handles but I like the cross the body part. It works but it looks tacky and I don't like simply like feeling tacky now boo boo. Ha. Oh yeah and it was weird how the cheetah print you see in display is not fur at all it's that fake plastic look and have snake look imprint on the cheetah design. Gold glitter was on that part as well, I was like Eh I'll deal with it because it looks cute.
on February 13, 2015
The purse start falling apart the day I received it.One of the tassel was a loose in the package took The purse to work an the zipper broke same day.
review image
on November 6, 2013
I thought ot was a purse but it turns out ita a suitcase. so hudge.pretty but way bigger than I thougjt and it stinks.
on January 7, 2014
i was so excited about this bag but when I got it it smelled really bad and broke within 10 mins. DONT BUY!
on October 19, 2013
I love the design of the bag and get so many compliments but it's really sad how cheaply made it is. The first day using it the main zipper tassel broke off and later that day the "metal" hook on the long strap snapped in half. So, now I don't zip it and I tied a knot on the strap so I can still use it.
on March 25, 2014
I was very excited to receive this product, and so quickly. When I got it I was very pleased with the quality of the material. I used this purse for a few days and the clip on the long strap kept breaking open. Last night I was walking from my car to my house and my purse fell to the ground. The metal part that held the clip came right out of the strap! I only used this purse maybe 2 weeks! I only used the long strap because the handles just make it awkward to carry because they are so tiny. I don't recommend this product to anyone. And I will not being buying anything else like this from this company.
on January 5, 2014
I received this purse as a Christmas gift from My daughters. Within 2 days both handles ripped, within 3 days the side tore. and today the zipper fell off. this all from a women who carries a walmart purse for 2 years with no issues. To say I am furious is an under statement!!!! I left the company an email to which I still have yet to receive a response. Shop else where