Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reef Women's Ginger Sandal
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 17, 2013
Great Shoe! Fit as expected. Color was just like picture. They have great support for high arches and last a long time.
on April 26, 2014
These are really cute and comfortable flip flops. They have a nice thick sole and the straps are fabric and are soft on your feet and in between your toes. I actually bought two of the same shoe, just different sizes and they both fit (I usually wear a size 6 but in flip flops I wear a 5-6). One pair for around the house or on the beach and one for when I'm a little dressed up. I live in Florida so flip flops are almost a year round shoe. The color is really pretty - sort of a teal/aqua color which is right on for the summer colors that are popular right now.
on April 24, 2014
I give two stars because even though they are super cute, the fit was unfortunately not right. They were too slimfit, so that two of my toes were going over the edge and the thin straps sit so high in the foot that the sandal doesn't have a comfortable fit. That said these might work well for others. Instead I decided to send these back and order a pair of the tried and true Reef Sandy sandal
on May 14, 2014
My daughter has had 3 pairs of these sandals and loves them. She has flat feet and these have arch supports. Read the reviews about sizing so she tried them on in a store before ordering. She wears a 9 and the last pair that she got were a 9 and they were fine. This time we ordered a 10 and they fit.
on May 6, 2014
I usually get size eight in flip flops to get a tighter strap on top. I decided to get a nine in this one to get a lttle more length..fits fine on top n length. I go between eight n half and nine size in regular shoes.
The sole is a layer of harder material on bottom and softer material on top layer..that top layer is what causes a black rub-off on the foot which does wash off. I do like the softer top sole for comfort. The straps seem well put on and nice color. As time goes I'll know more on how long they last cause I will wear this pair "a lot"...and be sure to wash my feet.
on May 12, 2014
I LOVE Reef flip flops, they are so comfortable.
I already had a pair and ordered the same size in these but when I got them they were a good 1/2" smaller than the ones I have that are the same size. I ordered another pair in the next size up, I hope they will fit better!
on May 8, 2014
I grew up wearing flip flops and in a moment of nostalgia, thought I'd try them again. The last few times I thought I might return to my old favorites left me with sore toes and not a happy feeling. I gave these a five because the straps are made out of very soft material. They just slide right on and make my feet happy, happy, happy!

I'd forgotten about that little flop, flop noise the sandal makes as it hits your heel - Brought back old memories.

Oh and I wear and 8.5 - Ordered a 9 and they fit perfect.
on April 23, 2014
My daughters love this sandal. They like the cotton strap versus the leather one. Feels better. Lasts longer. Better all around. Hard to find in the stores so I was happy to find them at Amazon. All good!
on June 24, 2014
I love the Reef Women's Ginger Sandal! I have 5 pair in different colors. I wear them everyday, for everything. Shopping, hiking, the pool, the beach, I even wear them to mow the yard. They are great. They have high arch support that makes them stand out from other average flip-flops. They last a very long time and have actually never had a pair "wear out" on me.
on June 6, 2014
I am normally a 7 in Reefs, and I ordered an 8. These sandals are just cut very strangely. The 8 was closer to what I would think a 6 would be, and VERY narrow. I guess I could order a 9 and see if they'd work, but I just decided to get a different style altogether. The footbed seemed very cushioned, so if you can get the sizing right, I'm sure they're great.