Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on July 8, 2013
Fit and quality. The fabric is very light and cool the cut is just right. I wear a size 14 US then the XL was the best fit, you can even get it fitted if you like.
The colors are vibrant and the care and washing of this garment is a breeze, no dry cleaning no ironing, hand wash or gental cycle in washer. Very happy with this purchase and fast delivery too.
on July 8, 2013
Fits perfectly, is super comfortable, light, wrinkle free and travels super well.

The colors are true to the image. I am 5"7 and 213 lbs with an hourglass shape and this tunic fit wonderfully with my body shape.

I can be dressed up with a nice skirt or pants and can be dressed down with a pair of capris or jeans.

I love it, love it, love it! It takes so little space in a bag that if I wanted I could easily carry it folded up in my purse and it is so wrinkle free that it would not even be wrinkled after that.

I would highly recommend!
on February 16, 2014
I got several of the shirts in different patterns and colors. They fit as I expected them and they match the pics and descriptions.

A word of advice though: do not wash them in the machine or with other clothes. They bleed very, very bad, so make sure they are hand washed and separately. It's not really a bother, so I kept the 5-stars, but I am glad I thought about this before I washed them :)
on January 8, 2014
The material and cut is not what I expected. Very thin faux silk material which does not look as pictured. I am sure someone with smaller breasts could wear this. As another reviewer posted it just looks cheap. Cheaper than the 20 plus dollars it cost. I bought two different colors and styles from the same company and I am going to give them away as gifts instead of keeping them for myself. On the positive side the colors are nice and as pictured.
on May 16, 2014
Came today, tried it on, just right! I ordered size up. The purple and teal are vibrant. Fabric is lightweight and flowey. Buy the way......its spelled......CREPE not crape. Its not crepe its a fine weave silk weight polyester. For the price a great top.
on January 25, 2014
Although this Kurti fit well, I didn't love the color or design when I saw it in person. This is of course just a personal preference. The sizing and fit was good, so if the design is for you, you will like it.
on April 23, 2016
I went for a 2XL as I have found that I prefer these types of tops to be roomier. This fit nicely with some extra room which I love. Wearing a 36D/DD, the 42-inch is not terribly loose around the bust, but gives me enough room to feel comfortable and modest without any pulling. I love this top and will buy more from this company. Thanks for giving accurate measurements on the products!
on July 8, 2016
Very pretty, slightly smallish (I'm 32C or 32D bust, depending on the brand and got a Small in blue and pink) , only wish that it was printed correctly, a lot of pattern is misregistered (colours printed off to the side), but in general very beautiful kurti. Will see how it washes. Love Indian fabrics, how come the whole world does not dress in them is beyond me:-)))))
on September 19, 2014
This tunic is very light and the colors are vibrant. I'm a medium, but I bought large because I like the extra length and looseness with a tunic. I haven't washed it yet, so I don't know how much the color fades, but I think that if you want something unique and colorful, this is the tunic to get.
on June 16, 2014
This is more like cheesy cruise wear than an authentic Indian Kurti. This isn't handblocked and like one other reviewer stated it's a cheap faux silk. The seller's sizing is confusing to me and I would have kept it if it fit. But was too tight for my liking. I had quite a few of these saved for later but I don't think I'm interested anymore..

See 1 answered question