Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on June 15, 2013
Was a bit worried that would be too cheap looking... But comparable to a much more expensive one I bought from a different seller, very good quality.. Actually like this one better, the sleeves are the perfect size, not too long. Came very fast, in one week. Size is good. I am 5''6 and 160ish lbs and usually wear size 10-12 and the m/l fit well.... Thinking about getting some more,
0Comment41 of 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 2, 2013
I ordered this item in Cream and in Chocolate and love the way they fit. I can now wear t-shirts in the office without freezing! Material is quite lightweight and stretchy. It's warm-ish. Basically it will turn a short sleeved t-shirt into a long sleeved t-shirt. I have a different shrug with less material and find that it bunches and pinches near the underarm and is not flattering at all. These are not like that... no bunching, no unflattering bulges, no need for adjustments. Really like.

For reference I am 5'5",120lb and have an athletic build, particularly through the chest and shoulders. I got a S/M and it fits very well. The L would have been too big. Definitely recommend.
11 comment24 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 19, 2013
Great summer arm covers to complete an outfit, worth every penny. You get what you pay for but they serve the purpose of Summer sleeves very well. Purchased in all 15 colors, arrived in 1 week, will probably get more for mom and sis. I really give his product 4.9 stars in the proper perspective, just a teeny weeny deduction for quality of material and workmanship. Great for those of us whose substantial arms tend to make us look a bit sizier than we prefer. (Smile)
on October 1, 2013
I hate my arms showing, but I love strapless dresses and tops. This is a great option to cover up a little and look fabulous! It fit perfectly. I will be buying more in different colors.
11 comment12 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2014
I recently started using shrugs to keep me warm on my way to dance class/the gym. I bought a shrug from another manufacturer on Amazon(Patty's Boutique) that I fell in love with. I saw these shrugs for about half the price and decided to give them a try. I bought them in grey and black. They look cute and the fit is perfect. What you are/aren't paying for is the fabric. When I received them, the fabric was very stiff and scratchy. My skin is sensitive so this is a big deal for me. I thought that after a few washings the fabric would soften up some. The black shrug did soften up a bit. The grey shrug(which also seemed to be a thicker fabric) did not. I don't give up easily so I tried everything I could think of. I used a different detergent. I added a cup of ammonia to the wash(great trick for removing soap deposits/mildew from clothes-just never mix it with bleach). I tried fabric softener(liquid and sheets). It kept its rough feel. I only use these for a short amount of time so it is something I can work with. I wouldn't be able to wear them for more than 15 minutes at a time without becoming uncomfortable. For the price, this isn't a bad purchase. In the future, I would definitely spend a bit more money and get a shrug that feels good.
on October 28, 2014
When I tried this on for the first time, I actually grinned and said, "Aaaaahhhhhh.". It is THAT COMFY. The material is soft, with just the right amount of give, and the color is a nice, deep black. I am 5'7, 145 lbs, and based on other reviews, I went with the Medium/Large (my upper arms are not what we would call "toned" and I didn't want them to look like sausages if stuffed into too tight sleeves). The fabric clings and is not baggy at all, but doesn't feel restrictive, and the effect is VERY attractive, sleek, slimming, and fashion-forward. Highly recommend!!!
on February 17, 2014
I decided to try these because of their much lower price and great reviews, and boy am i glad i did! These Cardigans fit and feel just as well as the more pricier ones here and on Ebay. I've just ordered 2 more today because they go perfect with my tank tops and sportswear tops, as well! Thank you Fashion Wardrobe for making these tops more attainable for us more frugal girls!
on September 18, 2013
very nice for the price. Probably best to wash by hand and never put in the dryer. I got a size medium/large which is perfect for me, I actually wear a 12/14 normally.
on April 16, 2014
Nice, light shrug. Soft and comfy. Fits true to size. Shipping took a little long, but that was expected. Would recommend as a casual light shrug.
on September 26, 2013
This top fits nicely, it's snug but not too bad. It's exceptionally warm. However, there are about 7 holes in the right sleeve. They don't exactly look like moth holes, so I'm not sure what happened.