Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Price:$36.39 - $99.95+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on May 20, 2014
The shoes are great. My son wears only NB because of his wide foot. They always hold up great. Look great also.
on May 23, 2014
These are the best, and most comfortable cleats i have ever owned. They are not heavy, and fairly light. I run faster, and my feet don't hurt after my Sunday games. They also look really nice as well, and been complimented on these New Balance cleats!
on January 29, 2014
These cleats are the best quality cleats I have ever owned. I am a big Nike guy and making the switch to New Balance was a scare for me, I would highly recommend switching to the New Balance line of cleats. BTW I am a pitcher and they ;sat a long time.
on July 1, 2014
My son needs super comfortable cleats since he plays baseball almost everyday and has bad heels so these are awesome!
on February 14, 2014
The spikes were a little on the wide side for my son. The heel seemed to slip enough to bother his pitching motion. He bought same spikes , but in a D width. He seems very happy with the spikes so far.
on May 9, 2014
We bought this cleat for our son who pitches at the varsity level. The shoe fit well and for the most part worked as it was designed. Typical wear at the RF toe due to his pitching.
on September 15, 2015
We have tried many brands of cleats this year, all ending with our son limping in pain by the end of the game ... with New Balance we have finally found some relief! He may not want to wear these all day - but comfort level is much higher with these than any other cleats on the market right now.
on March 12, 2014
I needed an extra wide shoe and was lead to believe this was an extra wide. Perhaps for some maybe, however judging by placing my foot on top of the shoe I had over an inch of my foot hanging over the side of the shoe. I guess I need pizza boxes. Very nice shoe though. Thank you
on April 6, 2015
These are the only cleats that my son is comfortable in. They fit like sneakers and keep his feet from hurting while practicing and during games. They are very well made and are the 3rd pair of these that we've purchased. He loves there attractive design and comfort.
on October 10, 2015
Great shoes - Bought this for my 13 yo son and he really enjoy the shoes said it is very comfortable. I did not rate on the arch support as he is flat footed and required an insert. Otherwise this is a great pair of metal cleats.