Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on November 19, 2013
These jeans are really nice and super stretchy. A ton of stretch. They do fit like a second skin as stated in the ad. I really like them. They do hold you in, in all the right places. Very flattering to the body. They are 31" long and an 8.5" rise.
on September 19, 2015
My first pair of the same size fit me better than any other pant I had, so I ordered another. The last pair was bigger in the waist, came higher up in the back ( to make more room for bigger derrière) and super tight in the legs. I am thin and tall with a model like shape. I think they modified the fit for skinny calves and a more shapely booty. Other than that, the construction and quality are superior to most pants of their kind.
on December 12, 2014
My favorites in Borh colors!!!
on January 16, 2015
I had the same pair in a different color (dark wash) in the exact size 26. But when I got these in 26 they were a smaller fit. The material was thinner than the other pair and did not have the same stretch . Then after just a few wears, one day when I had a set of keys in my back pocket and sat down, the back pocket area ripped across in a 3 inch tear. Ridiculous that you cant even put an item in a pocket.
on March 29, 2016
These jeans are effectively leggings. They completely cling due to the fabric looking more like tights than jeans. I like them but can't where them as I had intended as they are so snug.
on October 22, 2014
These jeans fit like a glove and oh so comfy! The black is also a very nice black. The best fitting black jeans I own so far!
on December 29, 2014
Nice pants - order larger size
on February 28, 2016
Nice jean - the waist size is off. Needed a belt.
on December 21, 2014
very nice! looks very thin.
on November 17, 2015