Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on November 7, 2013
My daughter loves these jeans. And so do I! They fit perfectly (not TOO skinny) on her athletic body type, I love the adjustable waist band.
on November 26, 2013
This are very cute jeans on my daughter. I was very hesitant to order "skinny" jeans for my 7 year old since I try to keep her actually looking like a 7 year old! I am glad I did. They have full coverage, even when she is bending over. She usually wears an 8, and even the 7s were a little big, so I would suggest ordering a size down.
on July 1, 2014
jeans are skinny in the legs but waist is too big for my daughter. Legs will be way to tight by the time she fits the waist. the legs on these jeans are tight.
on November 27, 2013
Bought these for my Girlfriends Daughter. We chose a size larger than she normaly wears because she is taller than average and needed the extra length. They fit just as we expected and she really likes them.
on December 18, 2014
I purchased these for my 6.5 yr old. I'm not pleased and wish I could have returned them. They were too tight (despite being stretchy) and the waist is too low. When she sits, you can see her butt. I have no idea why the industry are making jeans with such low waistlines. I see this often on the college campus where I teach, young girls with fitted jean and their behinds overflowing out the top of their jeans. It is not an attractive look and I am particularly bothered by it being marketed for even younger girls. I find it unnecessarily sexualizing.
on December 26, 2013
These jeans are a nice quality. These jeans fit my granddaughter perfectly. What I liked about these jeans is that they wasn't "too skinny". I would highly recommend this product to others due to the quality and fit based on the size. I was pleased with my order.
on August 11, 2015
These aren't just skinny jeans, they also sit verrrry low on the hips. Like the back pockets are on the leg and the waistband hits just above mid-bum. Cool for a college age girl I guess, but not really appropriate for a preteen.
on January 9, 2015
My 11-year-old daughter and I really like these. She's got long legs, so we have to buy a little bigger for the length, but with the adjustable waist band (best invention ever!), they fit her nicely.
on January 1, 2014
They are a little big around the waist, we expected that. She loves them. Wears them all of the time.
on January 26, 2015
My 9 year old daughter loves them!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse