Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 14, 2014
I remember these shoes when they had first hit the shelves back in 1995 and are a unique styled shoe. This newer model that I've purchased are NOT the exact same as the previous ones but are still a very nice constructed shoe with its memory foam cage like support in the back.

I had basically bought these for my shoe collection and do not plan to wear these daily but when they arrived, I did lace them up to see how they feel and they are a great shoe. Very comfortable with outstanding support.

Got these for only 40.00 dollars, which is a steal.

Amazon NEVER lets me down and 90% percent of my online purchases have come from Amazon.
on October 2, 2013
I had a couple of pair these a while back, I strictly played basketball in these (both blacktop and hardwood) and they were totally awesome. The fit and support of this shoe is second to none. If you enjoy playing basketball on the weekend with your friends or a die-hard player that plays daily, you can't go wrong with "The Cage"!!
on March 26, 2014
My Fila Men's The Cage Basketball Shoe arrived on time and in good condition. I am very happy with this purchase, the shoes are comfortable and nice looking. I recommend this product. I give this a 5 star for overall performance.
on May 12, 2016
came in FAST, that being said i was surprised by the quality. they feel great! nothing feel cheap on them and they look great, mine came with 2 pairs of laces already laced on in a nice style, i kept it like that. would by again
on January 25, 2014
These are exactly what I expected, They are the most amazing basketball shoes I have ever bought, the Leather tears easily, but I cannot complain as they are cheap $30 is almost nothing. I enjoy the shape/size very much, The foam sides, and bottoms helps from preventing creases, and gives you much better grip not only on concrete, but also on a wooden basketball court.
Thank you very much for your kind and courteous service, Very fast shipping!
- Kyle
on December 17, 2013
This shoe was the correct length but was too narrow and the double srings (different colors) was unnecssary and does not work well if you're playing on the court. insole was too hard and shoe too narrow to allow installing inserts.
I really liked the color combonations. Sizing was terrible.
on April 2, 2014
I'm a female and I wear a 7.5 ladies shoe normally and a 6 to a 6.5 in men/boys shoes. I wanted to be safe and ensure that the fit of this shoe would be comfortable for me so I ordered a size 6.5 which feels a amazing on my feet. I'll be honest this is an EXTREMLY great deal for this shoe as I only paid 60 bucks for them as everywhere else they were either not my size or close to 100 bucks. I love these shoes, I owned a pair in elementary school and now that I have them, I'm never parting from them ever again. THANKS AMAZON!!!!! Oh yea and I live in Florida and they came in 3 days with any extra pay for rushing the package at all.
on May 27, 2014
They actually didn't last for two days they literally started to rip on the second wear. They fit good but they were kind of weak
on November 28, 2013
The shoe is great only think I found the built of the shoe to be poor as you can see the glue all around the shoe.
on June 12, 2014
The only things I don't like about the shoe are that the laces come a bit long and because of the silver puffy part on the back of the shoe, the fit just above the heel doesn't feel right. It isn't bad enough to wear at my foot, I would just prefer the leather to be higher and offer a little more support. I'll probably try something else next time, but it will probably be a while because the sole is wearing down very slowly, which is why I bought the shoe to begin with.

See 1 answered question