Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on December 26, 2013
As a Child Passenger Safety Technician, I'm well aware of how dangerous it is to use bulky or puffy coats in the car seat. I usually just layer my son's clothes, but when he needs some extra warmth, this coat is great. It's still not quite as snug as I'd like on him right now at 4 months and 15 lb. but that will change quickly, I'm sure. You just have to make sure to pull any extra fabric out from under the straps.
on April 16, 2014
Bought the 18m for my 13 months son and it was very snug. My son is not big or anything.... I think this product runs a little too small. I had to return it. However the quality it great! Definitely will buy one next winter making sure I order a bigger size :)
on April 7, 2014
Originally I ordered this jacket to wear next fall, but it runs somewhat small, so order a size up to get the most use out of it!
My son wears size 12-18 months in most clothes and outerwear (he is 13 months, 22.5 lbs, 30"), but I ordered it in 18-24 months and it fits perfectly. The fleece material is warm and soft, and the color is beautiful.
on September 20, 2015
I bought this for my new baby for this winter. I needed a fleece jacket to wear in the carseat that would not make it unsafe for travel. I love columbia fleece jackets because they are thin, but warm enough for a car ride in WI. For those that do not know, it is NOT safe to wear a normal winter coat in a carseat! Kids must wear something no thicker than a sweatshirt while buckled in a carseat! I would buy again!!
on December 30, 2013
My 12 mth old is pretty big - he's wearing 24mth clothing. I bought this for when we go out this winter, and it fits fine and is very warm.
on January 21, 2014
I've purchased Columbia brand at Amazon before, for my grandchildren. They are terrific! They really do the job and look so cute while doing it! My grandson loves this color green, so that was what first caught my eye.... and little ones can never have too many jackets. He will love this! He'll get it this coming Thursday, in the mail, so I'm anxious to see pictures of him in it! Great product.
on January 24, 2016
I purchased this coat for my youngest son. He is 6 months old and wears 6-9 month clothes. I purchased the 18 month size after reading several reviews. The 18 month size fits him great. The sleeves are sightly long but we just roll it once and its fine. The coat washes well when baby spits up on it. We live in Indiana, so we have some cold winters and this coat works well with a blanket. We were looking for a non-puffy coat for when he is in his car seat and this one works well for that need. I would purchase the coat again if we have more children.
on February 3, 2016
These are my favorite jackets for my two boys. I get them each one every winter. They keep my boys warm in Indiana winters. They fit nicely under their 'ski jackets' when the weather merits or we have a good romp in the snow. My kids stay warm to and from the car on outings and I don't worry about cold babies or car seat compression. This is the only jacket my kids wear in their seats (aside from clothing!)
the make and materials are quality. Things like zippers are in great shape, even after two kids.
There's a nice place to add your child's name on the inside.
This particular buy of size 12-18 month was spot on! It fits my 20 lb. 1 year old a little large, just what I wanted to layer with, but not too big to be sloppy.
on March 6, 2014
I bought this jacket for my 8 month old. I bought the 12-18 months to make sure that it would last seeing as how my little mango is so tall, in turn he has long arms! It actually fits good, a little big but who doesn't love a jacket that's a little big right.
on February 17, 2016
I love this jacket on my son, it's great for the Spring weather where we live. The only complaint I have is that the cuffs are not elastic and I can see my son growing out of the cuffs before the rest of the jacket. If they had made the cuffs elastic, like on my Columbia jacket, than this jacket would be perfect. I ordered the 12-18 month jacket for my 5 month old.