Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on December 19, 2013
I love this shoes but then it runs large. I wear size 9. i ordered size 9 but it's a bit large on my feet so im returning it and order a half size smaller. But the shoe it self is great. i love it.
on September 14, 2014
I read reviews recommending to downsize by a 1/2 size and guess what, even with my flat feet (flexible) and regular width, I found these shoes to fit perfectly. Not to mention, they were a huge hit at my 20-year High School Reunion lighting up the pix. The price is unbeatable! Each shoe came with a tolerable small 1-2mm scuff on the leather upper which I quickly forgot about. Super cozy and fashionable!
on December 9, 2013
Perfect and stylish. This shoe can be worn with anything not just jeans or khakis. Extremely comfortable with extreme quality.
on July 6, 2014
This is my 3rd pair, in different color combinations. Light weight comfortable cushion, feels like wearing slippers or running shoes.
Multiple complements from many observers who notice splash of color. I didn't want to buy these at high original price, but at a little over $100, they are a bargain. You can wear these anywhere....casual or formal, long walks, etc.
Great combination of style and comfort.
on June 25, 2015
I bought these for days when I need to be on my feet all day, teaching workshops or standing. They are very comfortable, but I noticed that I had a lot of foot pain afterwards, in my arch and heel. It went away when I stopped wearing them for a week or so. Eventually I got some Superfeet inserts and they are fine now.
on May 8, 2014
Caveat: only buy this shoe from a place with an easy return policy...

Your shoe/sneaker size is irrelevant in the world of the Lunargrand! I am fairly a consistent 10.5 Cole Haan Air Dress shoe in the past and 11 Nike running sneakers. So like all of you, I listened to most of the reviews that they run big. I wore Cole Haan Air Perkins oxfords which lasted 8 years with almost no signs of wear, so I believe they are worth every penny and save your back.
I made an educated guess that size 10 would only be a half size down from the dress shoe size to compensate for running large. Ordered my first pair Camello/Chambray (awesome). Tried them on with dress socks and sure enough, plenty of room. If I didn't know I would have guessed they were 11. However, the toe box is narrower than normal. Wore them for a day in the field and started off very nice, except narrow. Then because they are leather, your feet swell a little and the get tighter. So for my next pair, I ordered a 10.5 to see if my feet swelling would be compensted by the half size bigger. Tried on the 10.5, definitely comfortable and the narrowness of the toe box was much better. Here's the problem with going to your regular dress shoe size: the extra room and comfort will quickly be ruined by all of the extra creasing on the top of the shoe. Long story short, I decided to keep .5 size down from normal dress shoe and assume the fact that they will break in and stretch out a little with use. The half size down allows your foot to fill out the shoe more and deters creasing. Still comfortable and keeps your investment looking nice. Creases will drive you crazy if you don't size down. Trying to figure out the size in general will drive you crazy... but I still love them.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 1, 2014
These fit a tad on the large side. Which is strange, die to my other Cole Haan's in size 11 fit better. Overall classy shoe that is extremely comfortable. Get lots of compliments on them on a daily basis.
on February 25, 2015
These shoes are very stylish and comfortable! I own another pair in the camello-chambray color. I love the color combination of these also! Will definitely suggest these to my friends.
on February 21, 2014
if you would like to find ellegant and progressive shoe, it's absolutely correct.
cole haan's shoes is good quality.

I think you'll not regret your choice!!!
on February 23, 2015
A great shoe, overall. But these weren't quite true to size. I usually wear a 11.5, but these 11.5s were very large. I'd probably be around a 10.5 for this shoe.

See 1 answered question