Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on May 17, 2014
Stuhrling makes classy, innovative and high-quality watches that don't break the bank, but manage to make it look like you spent a bundle. I've owned two Stuhrlings for years. On this particular watch, I love the large date window with the over-sized numerals. Those of us with older eyes really appreciate that feature!

Sturhling is a stickler for detail. Just one excellent example on this model that bears mentioning -- the bezel screw-head slots are all perfectly lined up in their respective positions around the face. I notice things like that as a collector. Trust me -- not all fine watchmakers bother to go to that kind of trouble.

It's attention to details like that that make me a repeat Stuhrling customer.
on December 14, 2013
I bought this watch for my husband's birthday. When he opened it... it wasn't running. It doesn't work. I'm so disappointed. We've tried winding. Nothing makes it work.
on November 9, 2015
Shipping was extremely quick.
Have not had a chance to put the watch through its paces yet.
So far, very nice watch.
on October 12, 2015
Couldn't be happier. Fits well and looks great.