Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on July 17, 2014
Love this watch. I am seven months in and I wear it approximately four times per week. The watch is beautiful and I love the combination of the shiny and matte finishes on the gold. It is a nice size, falling somewhere in the more modest range of the fashion watches these days. The band is comfortable to wear with one easily removable link. The face is easy to read making it overall a very lovely purchase. Face is approx. 1 1/4 inches across and band is 5/8 of an inch across, just in case you are in need of a metric ruler. Keeping my fingers crossed that this watch will last a long time. So far no wear on the color and I haven't had to replace the battery yet.
on May 5, 2015
Terrible product. Not the same from the picture (without the lower text). I gave this to my mother and at the first use the strap became rough and started to peel. I feel defraud by you.
on February 15, 2014
I absolutely love Ann Klein Watches---this on was really beautiful---the only problem I had with it was that the face of the watch was larger than I thought it would be and it was uncomfortable on my skinny wrist. Other than that, I thought it was beautiful--Next time I order an Ann Klein watch, I 'll need to pay more attention to the size of the watch face.
on October 16, 2014
This is a beautiful watch and very good quality for the cost, I purchased it for my mom and she loves it!
on November 5, 2015
The watch stopped working just after a month I bought it.
on December 11, 2014
I'm love with watch, way better then Mk
on September 12, 2015
So chic and gourgeous.... Loved it!
on March 23, 2015