Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stacy Adams Men's Big-Tall 30 mm Pinseal Leather with Pinhold Design On Keeper
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on September 11, 2014
Great dress/casual style belt. Been wearing everyday for little under a month and no issues so far. Will see in a few months to a year how it holds up. Nice soft leather right off the bat. No need for conditioning. Sizing/fit good. Ordered size 40 and actual length to middle hole exactly 40". As with all "off the rack" belts, should be getting one size larger than actual waist/pants size, i.e. if waist is 38, should order 40, etc. Gives you flexibility up or down. Don't understand others complaints of being too narrow. Description says 30 mm which is a shade under 1 3/16". It may be "narrow" compared to other belts but it's plainly stated.
on April 8, 2015
I bought this belt 10 months ago, and the belt has cracked. I noticed the crack about a month ago. I will attach photo later. The belt cracked on the 'A' side at the point it passes through the buckle. This is a typical crack area for all garbage belts. Garbage belts crack because they are not actually leather, but that particle leather poo-poo that garbage belts are made from. After a while, the garbage leather dries out enough that the areas of high stress and bending will crack. Real leather will last many times longer and will stretch out of shape before cracking. I have a couple of garbage leather belts that have lasted quite a while (for garbage leather). This is not one of them.
I you like this belt, and want it to last a while, better get three of them.
on September 9, 2013
I have been wearing this belt for about two weeks and it seems to be well built and comfortable. There were very few options on Amazon for the Cordovan color in my size, so I went with the Stacy Adams belt as the price was right. The only thing I dislike is the brand name, Stacy Adams, is in-printed on the belt buckle and is pretty obvious. For a dress belt, I would prefer not to see the brand name on the buckle.
on January 15, 2016
This is a very nice, well made and handsome looking belt. I have no doubt it will last my husband for several years. Additionally, the company was very willing to exchange the first belt when I underestimated my husband's girth. However, the belt was so nice we gave the smaller one to our son-in-law for Christmas.
on January 8, 2015
It's a really nice belt. It's not a bright burgundy belt. However it matches my Bass burgundy loafers perfectly. When you get it, it will be tightly curled. So gentely wind it the other way and let it sit for a day. Not to tight. Your belt will be fine. Remember to buy it a size above your waist. so if your a 38" waist, buy a 40" belt. If your thinking 40", hey, I'm 60 so cut me some slack.
on May 12, 2015
The previous belt was bought about a year ago and I've bought it again. It looks nice first few months, then gradually starts showing cracks around the holes. After a year it's still functional but not pretty.

I figured $16/year for belt isn't a big deal, so I stick with it.
on December 2, 2014
I bought this because I got some Allen Edmonds walnut shoes and after spend that kindof money I wasn't ready to drop another few hundred on belts to match. :-) These exceeded my expectations and should last long enough to let me save up for better ones!
on May 30, 2015
Not what I was expecting for a $25 belt. I may be out of touch with current prices. My other belts tend to last along time. I know they are old because they say Made in USA. I have many things made in China that I am happy with, this belt is not one of them. The details say it is 100% leather, All leather and 100% other fiber -- so which is it? It is not as supple as some other belts I own. I hung the belt up before wearing it as it came tightly coiled. After several days it would not hang down straight. The inside looks more "plastic-like" than true leather, probably a leather composite. I've only had it for a couple of weeks so I will see how it holds up for the long run. It is a nice looking belt, just not what I was hoping for. The fit was pretty good. I'm a 34 but if I was a 34+ I would need the next size up. Also I gave points off for the logo on the buckle, I'm not into free advertising. I was also hoping for a thinner belt but it's hard to get that information online. While it's not the thickest belt I ever owned it's probably in the middle range. Over all it seems to be a decent belt the outside leather(?) has a nice finish. Will do as an everyday belt, I was looking for a dressier belt. I will update if any cracking or other problems develop.
on March 24, 2015
Way chintzier than I expected. Ordered 2" longer than what I needed, and it's still not as long as the Perry Ellis belts I prefer to use... narrower as well. Its hard to find a decent and reasonably priced cordovan belt these days, and this one will have to get me by for now, but the search continues.
These dress belts are well made, inexpensive, and come in colors that are hard to find for men's dress belts (such as white, grey, navy blue, and cordovan) in addition to the more common black and brown. They run extremely short, so you need to order THREE SIZES larger than your pant size in order to have the correct fit. For instance, if you wear size 40 pants, you need to order a size 46 belt. I have never before had to order belts so much larger than the belt size, but learned the hard way by placing orders in progressively larger sizes until I found the correct size. Most of the negative reviews posted on this belt are due to size, so please ignore other comments that say these belts are true-to-size, they definitely are not that. The belt's width is similar to other dress belts I have purchased for suits and is not too narrow. The buckle is well made and is a brushed nickle color, although I would have preferred polished silver or gold. The leather is a bit stiff, but is of good quality. I ordered six of these belt: one came in a small black Stacy Adams box while the rest came coiled in clear plastic wrap. The belts are made in China.