Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fashion Plaza Women Girls Ceramics Bead Flower Engraved Triple Leather Bracelet L97
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 10, 2014
its ok...the "stopper" on the ends does not work..the beads keep falling to the sides & the bracelet is always "upside down" on my wrist..the clasp is great on this bracelete..i wear it because it is cute..but i dont think i will be ordering from this dealer again..thank you.
on May 25, 2014
I bought this for a friend going through some rough times. What caught my eye was the pretty floral bead. I thought it might match a pretty top she has. When I received it I found it to be spot on. She loved it. I think it brought a smile to her heart. Just a note of caution, although the bracelet is well made, it does appears to be a bit large on a smallish wrist. It does not fall off or even come close, but is a looser fit. The bracelet is feminine and clasp secures nicely.
on September 28, 2013
This bracelet happens to be my favorite and received so many compliments about it. "It looks expensive" one of my friends told me and was floored when they found out it was on 6 bucks. I wear this bracelet everyday its a real keeper!
on May 20, 2014
I really like this one! The only complaint I would have is that the clasp on the bracelet has sharp corners that caused some irritation when I wore it. Other than that, it arrived on time and it was in good condition.
on January 22, 2014
I love this bracelet! I wear it everyday. The clasp is a little hard to work but once it's locked the bracelet won't accidentally fall off. I got it in less than a week from China! It is genuine leather and looks great on. Very pleased and will order more bracelets from Fashion Plaza!
on April 4, 2014
Cute Bracelets, hard to get on and off sometimes with their latches, and they can BEND easily so be careful!!
on December 20, 2013
This looks great on my wrist. It's indeed made of leather and the colors are vibrant. Took 2-3 weeks to arrive from china, but for such a good price (about $3 including shipping) I can't complain.
on January 5, 2014
Beautiful! Perfect casual bracelet to wear with jeans or summer dresses. Very comfortable to wear. Difficult to piut on at first but once I got the hang of it I like that it is secure
on December 28, 2014
Very cute bracelet. It is holding up well even though my four year old thinks it is better to hold onto than my hand most of the time. I'd recommend it others.
on March 4, 2014
This bracelet matches almost anything your wear. Its definitely very trendy. dress up or down. I got many comments on it!!